I think something to do with islam

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

King Of'der North

alt

• prophecor
  • myelaine
    myelaine

They may build , but I will throw down; they shall be called the Territory of Wickedness, and the people against whom the LORD will have indignation forever. Your eyes shall see, and you shall say, 'The LORD is magnified beyond the border of Israel.'

A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If then I am the Father, where is My honor? And if I am a Master, where is My reverence? Says the LORD of hosts.

To you priests who despise My name. Yet you say, 'In what way have we despised Your name?' You offer defiled food on My altar. But you say, 'In what way have we defiled You?' By saying, 'The table of the LORD is contemptible.' And when you offer the blind as a sacrifice, Is it not evil? And when you offer the lame and sick, Is it not evil? Offer it then to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you favorably? Says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 1:6-8)

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously with one another by profaning the covenant of the fathers? (Mal 2:10)

love michelle

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

WANTED!
    For Gross Apostasy

Kent Steinhaug

aka "Vikingman"

$1,000,000 REWARD

(dead or alive)

Apply: Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Legal Dept.

• myelaine
    myelaine

What has My beloved to do in My house, having done lewd deeds with many? (Psalm 50:16-21) And the holy flesh has passed from you. When you do evil then you rejoice.

The LORD called your name, Green Olive Tree, Lovely and of Good Fruit. With the noise of a tulmit he has kindled fire on it, and its branches are broken.

For the LORD of hosts, who planted you, has pronounced doom against you for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah, which they have done against themselves to provoke Me to anger in offering incense to Baal. (Jere 11:15-17)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You therefore, beloved, since you know these things beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory BOTH NOW AND FOREVER. Amen. (2 Peter 3:17-18)

love michelle

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Excuse me cutting in here JH - I love this thread - it has everything - you guys are wonderful and very funny (though michelle had me worried - comming here before morning coffee - my paranoia thought you were pronouncing judgements upon me .. um .. you weren't were ya?

Let's talley the votes so far: Will the real King of the North please stop wasting the Watchtower Shcolars time and just own up!

JH (Canadia) - Iran

Michele (Canadia) - The Bahai Centre in Israel

Ellie (United Kingdom) - Ears Open

z (Canadia) - The Bahai Centre in Israel

SickOflies (Canadia) - Canada

StillAExJwElder (Tuvalu) - Fundamentalist Islam

Oscrf (U.S.A.) - Anglo American World Power

gaybeat (U.S.A.) - Santa Claus / Father Christmas

Legolas (N Z / Canadia) - Amazingly enough - she don't give a shit!

KW13 (United Kingdom) - Islam

Nathan Natus (U.S.A.) - Oliver North

Prophecor (Azerbaijan) - Kim Sung Ill Moon Glorious Light of the Universe III

unclebruce (Australia) - Kent Steinhaug

Looks like the Imams are just edging out the Bahais (who the f would want to hurt a Bahai? It's a sick world people

• luna2
    luna2

michelle, sweetie, you're givin' me a headache. lol

Islamic nations seem a good candidate for Kind of the North...I guess? You know, I can't even remember the significance of the King of the North any more. I'll have to look it up...just as soon as I finish this chocolate Easter bunny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit