Pick your "King of the North" *fluff*

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I say Iran will be called the King of the North very soon by the Watchtower....

So, who's your pick?

• JH
    JH

After all, they need a King of the North to make us believe the end is soon

It's been to long now since they pin pointed a king of the north.

• myelaine
    myelaine

love michelle

• Ellie
    Ellie

I thought they already announced who the king of the north is, I remember a whisper about it a couple of years ago,
     saying it was to be revealed at the assembly, but I didn't go in order to find out.
  • z
    z

http://www.congress.co.il/arrhythmia06/Haifa.pps#1

here u have it The Bahai in isarel my city

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures Z Shalom

I thought they were pictures of your back yard, at first

• myelaine
    myelaine

And Jesus answered and said to them: Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it, 'For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

See, I have told you beforehand.

Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.( Matthew 24:4-5, 23-26)

love michelle

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I think Canada is the next King of the North so watch out world! Here we come!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Fundamentalist Islam

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

JH,

I been thinking on this a bit. I think the Society got it backwards from the beginning. The king of the North is the Anglo American world power, the King of the South has been all the third world countries that have been made to do what this King wants. Or, we just invade them at will.

OC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit