I too, need guidance

by Wineskin Cowboy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Wineskin Cowboy
    Wineskin Cowboy

I am a newb here and have spent some time considering the effect on impressionable minds of the bizarre cult that is the jay dub "religion". Mind you, I could be said to have a flea in my ear.

Strange coincidence that I should not only be in the same state( geographically, not mind) and city as the esteemed duality known as Dr jekyll, but living a mere 4 houses away from a Kingdom Hall actually "quick built" by my deeply disturbed ex father in law and his young pioneer daughter whom I was silly enough to marry.

I believe that it is one of life's great ironies that the joyless f**ks come out to play on Memorial Night when there is always a full moon. I have always been tempted to eat the effing wafers and howl my annointedness at it.

And don't get me started on the whole "translation from original greek and aramaic texts" thing done by a committee of elders who spoke neither greek nor aramaic.

More later.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Wait you know Dr.Jekyll...Are you Mr.Hyde?...LOL

• Brigid
    Brigid

Well hello, wineskin cowboy. Welcome to the board! We can't wait to hear your tales (esp. any you may have to tell on our very own Dr. Jekyll).

~Brigid

• KW13
    KW13

Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WELCOME to our humble home!

• Calliope
    Calliope

welcome wineskin...

so, i take it, you're not going to the memorial?
    or will you play out the fantasy: drop the bread on the floor by "mistake" and drink the wine.
    oooooh, so bad....
    (wink)

calliopé

• Wineskin Cowboy
    Wineskin Cowboy

Actually, I will probably walk my 75kg mastiff by just as it's letting out. He can usually be counted upon to either relieve himself or slobber on someone. In this way I can silently convey my contempt for the zombies.

Have you noticed that the older they are, the bigger the briefcase they tote into meetings?

What's up wit dat, dude??

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum WC, you are right the WTS is a cultic organisation that is seeking through lying and deceit to ensnare and exploit the unaware and the naive. I am sure now you don't give them any support having realised what their true nature is.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Welcome to the forum bro.wineskin,

sounds like you're in an ideal position to place™ some watchtower™ cash this memorial (albeit $US).

unclebruce

alt

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Ah the Troll from this arvo who got his thread and account banned for abusing me. Nice try what with the dub language but still no prize for dub impersonation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit