HAPPY DANCE .. I'm do'in a flip

by xjwms 9 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

I put in an offer on a house on its way to a sheriff's sale. The sale is the 17th this month.

If I close on the house next friday the 14th, ... I get it for a steal of a deal. The paper work

was just faxed over and I have an accepted offer. YA YA YA

I've had a itch to do this again for a while now ...this time its in a great community and close to a college.

I'll be a busy one for a couple of months. Just wanted to share some good news for me.

• luna2
    luna2

Congrats! It sounds awesome!

• Woofer
    Woofer

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

My fiance and I are going to look at a house for the second time on Saturday and then put our offer in. I hope I'll be doing the "happy dance" next week!!

• Brigid
    Brigid

Mazel Tov!

Word to the wise: Be sure to get an inspection!!

~Brigid

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

If anyone is looking for a loan let me know I am a loan officer and we can do some amazing stuff

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

yippee for you! we just bought a fixer upper and we are working are little butts off. we've done this before and it's awesome when you turn around and sell it in a few years and see your hard work pay off!

good luck - and yes, like Brigid said - GET AN INSPECTION! it's worth every penny...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Wow, that's great ! What part of the country do you live in? (You don't have to say if you don't want to, but obviously it's not here in So. California... it's so seldom anyone gets a good deal). Congrats.

• Legolas
  • Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Buying a new house is one of the most exciting things you can do! We are doing just the opposite. Next week we are putting a 3 unit apartment house on the market. Gonna just keep the one in the country.

Any one just dying to live in Vt.? Darn, I had a feeling.

Hugs,

Mary

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Nice one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit