Special WT Issue in 2014 - What articles will it contain?

by VM44 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

The year 2014 will be 100 years after the "End of the Gentile Times" year 1914.

In October of that anniversary year, the Watchtower will published a special commenorative issue.

Any ideas as to what articles that issue will contain?

--VM44

• lawrence
    lawrence

140 Years of Truth - Failthful and Discreet

The Shulamite Maiden - A Model For Youth

Reach Out For The Office Of Overseer

How One 115 Year Old Street Witnesses

Gilead Graduation

Questions From Readers

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There will be an article clearly stating that the antitypical armageddon took place in 1914, and that the complete fulfillment of armageddon will take place immediately after the antitypical cry of "peace and security". In other words, they still will have no clue.

W

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Personally I think that the idea of Christ having been invisibly present for 100 years will not fly with the average JW. So, I think that sometime very soon the whole 1914 thing will be re-worked. Just how is anyone's guess.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The End is Soon! We are in the Last of the Last of the Laaaaast days!

• KW13
    KW13

i agree, a change in doctrine is long overdue. when i dunno...but i hope it blows a hole in the WBT.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

"Noah -- an example for our day"

Noah preached for 120 years before the flood. Notice that 120 years from the beginning of Christ's presence will occur in October of 2034.

-silent

• blondie
    blondie

I would take the article from the 1/1/85 issue of the WT re the 100 anniversary of the incorporation of the WTS and tweak it.

Blondie

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

They'll say that armeggedon will an invisible event, and it will come when every one on earth is converted to the society.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

No doubt the cover would read "The Generation That Would Never Die - Just Died!"

cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit