What was the last straw?

by poodlehead 23 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The WT coming out and bashing "higher education" like a mutilated horse.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

That you need 2 witnesses to child molestation.... idiots. What happened in the scriptures when circumstances were so unique that not abiding by a law or rule was allowed? The showbread incident with David and his men comes to mind... The pharisee's denouncing Jesus' apostles for eating wheat on the sabbath... the WT should have obeyed the 2 greatest commandments when it came to pedophiles: Love god and neighbor. Instead they stuck to that stupid 2 witness rule and showed absolutely no love for the poor victims. Sick bastards.

• DannyHaszard
  • Forscher
    Forscher

I was close to death and in the hospital. None of the elders could be bothered to come by. My step son, a ministerial servant on the fast track to elder couldn't be bothered to drive 50 miles and be there for his mother and half-brother who were beside themselves with fear that they were going to lose me. It pissed me off enough to live, and I can count on the fingers of one hand the times I attended the meetings after that.
    Damn! I managed to type that without punching out my monitor! I must be starting to get over it now, four years later!
    There were many things that built up over the years. And two more things which happened within months of that. But that was the last straw for all practical purposes.
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit