I'm missing Seven006!!!

by MerryMagdalene 35 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I want to say something just in case this thread goes like the last one. I wanted to say a personal thank you to those of you who said such nice things to me on my exit thread but it got too damn long. 9 fricken pages of mushy, sappy stuff and I felt the need to give personal attention to each of you. I wanted to, I really did, but…9 fricken pages with 15 posts to a page?

Some of you who Iv known for years I felt I needed to say something personal to you cuz we have been friends for so long but if I did, and didn’t say something personal to the people I haven’t known as long they might feel rejected. And, those who I don’t know at all and thought they were serving cake and punch on the thread like some kind of sick cyber retirement party and joined in to say, sniff,sniff goodbye and stuff would feel completely rejected if I didn’t act like I knew who in the hell you were.

It was too much for me to take. A hundred or so neurotic exJW’s who’s biggest psychological hic-up is their feeling of rejection and here I was on the verge of dishing out yet another “kiss my ass I don’t see or hear you, you low life piece of Satan vomit”.

So I didn’t say anything.

But, I would like to take this time to say an individual thank you too all of you who posted on that thread, PMed me, called or sent me an e-mail. I feel bad for not dying. I really do. If it makes you feel better I was paralyzed from the chest down for a few weeks a year or so ago when I disappeared for a while. I know it isn’t as cool as dieing but it was close. I swear I am going to get really bad again, I promise.

So here is my personal replies to each and every one of you…..

Aaaaaaaa screw it. Butt....

I would like to say a very special thank you to the one person who said,..well you know what you said, and well….you now who you are.

(that last comment should keep you guys busy for days.)

Dave

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

"Who was that masked man? (you have to be over 50 to get that)

(translation: Our Hero)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

no mushy stuff, how bought a

wait thats mushy...

get better damn it

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I would like to say a very special thank you to the one person who said,..well you know what you said, and well….you now who you are.

Wow, thanks Dave - I never thought you would say that to me. I'm so touched.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

*I would like to say a very special thank you to the one person who said,..well you know what you said, and well….you now who you are.*

I'm beginning to think I was duped into sending my naked shots though. Dave - you really had me going there.....I was taking pity on a dying man! ya know, one last hoorah?! I think I need a doctors note before I send any more naked shots, just to make sure your not making all this up just to get naked pics of apostababes!

• hubert
    hubert

Dave, You got me falling down laughing !!!!

Glad to see you still got that great sense of humor. That means your feeling better, I think.

I am starting to get knee problems, so I need practice falling down, anyway. I hope I have your attitude when things get worse for me, too. I'll just think about you when I get the blues and need cheering up.

That was meant to be a compliment, so I hope you take it that way.

Great to hear from you, Dave. Keep getting better.

Hubert

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL @ freedomlover

• WLG
    WLG

He's gone...he's back...he's gone...

Good to see you're hanging in there.

Best wishes,

Donnie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

ROFLMFAO! Sheesh, Dave, you're eyesight, your legs, and the rest of ya may be going, but dayum your sense of humour will never die. Thank gawd.

I'd just been thinking of giving you a call and see how things are doin. Glad to year you've had some reprieve.

Hugs

Brenda

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Nice to see a post from you, Dave.

Your posts are still among my favorites.

-Denise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit