I'm missing Seven006!!!

by MerryMagdalene 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    For Christ sakes, if you damn people are going to make me get up at 9 at night and stumble and fall all the way to my telephone to ax me if Dabid Maleen is here, at least learn to pronounce my DAMN NAME RIGHT before I tell you to fuck off and never call my number again. AND don’t try to con me by saying your name is Steeben Johnseen calling me from Shittybank in Peensabainia. I’m slightly disabled and my mind is going but I’m not fricken stupid!!!

There's the Dave I know and love!!

your friend, "Mr or Mrs Koooleegun" (as the telemarketers like to call me)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

LOL. I also found telemarketers have a gift to trigger the meanest yet unsuspectedly imaginative replies from my own good self .

That was nice of you to drop a line, Dave. Glad to know it's a bit better.

Cheers.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    Both of you have that exactly right - the "Freddy Brown Shoes" story is priceless.

Even though I probably have it memorized by now, I still go back and read that story every now and again.

• luna2
    luna2

Glad the new meds or whatever have helped some. LOL on the telemarketers. I turn into the Wicked Witch of the West when I get their calls. If I'm having a good day, I just hang up on them.

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL hubby has a phone manner especially reserved for them. He answers in a squeaky-wobbly voice that sounds like he's just got off the paddywagon from the local loonybin. HEEELEWWWW.

They always hang up.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Nice to see you post Seven006!!!

I too HATE telemarketers....the other day, I had one get through and wanted to know if I had thought about installing a security system in my new home. I said "yes, I've already installed a dog!" Click.

Swalker

• avishai
    avishai

(((((Dave)))

From someone who has a lot of practice falling down. I'm glad your new meds are some relief, they're still working on mine.

You rock, man, and you are one hell of an example of what I wanna be when I grow up. If i do. Next time I'm in p-town we'll go to the acropolis and practice falling down in front of the dancers.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Dave...nice to hear from ya. New meds eh? Hey....whatever works. I'm hoping they'll figure out all the tricks around crap like MS before I fall apart anymore. With my luck, 1 year after I'm gone, they'll eradicate diseases and death.

Hey...since your feeling good, you might as well post some stuff and tell us some more stories. Some crazy bastard named Unclebruce came back to haunt us... and we need you to defend us.

Big gaylike hugs and a slight brush to ye'ol' nutsack to ya's buddy.

Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just sayin hi Dave

*** ballistic of the self-inflicted falling down class ***

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I think my picture has been posted on all the information boards “do noot cawl dis mean beesturd man in Ogun” telemarketing call centers across the entire county of India.

ROFLMAO.... So those guys have your number too. Someone from India called me just this morning and I talked to him in a rather fast, slurred ramble, loaded with 'merican expressions. "Dude, why are you hitt'n me up so early...I'm check'n out in five, time's a wastin' so speak your piece"..... totally confused them, they hung up before me.

Glad to hear you're on new meds.... keeping you in my thoughts and prayers (whether you believe in them or not!) Peace.

D.E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit