Everythings breaking

by ballistic 28 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Schizm.......you sick bastard!

Saw princess name and had to say hi......AND I had one-a-them-there water dealies she was talking about. Instant heat. I had an older type and never hooked the bastard up. I hear you must snug the pipes well (clamp) as the buggers can rattle like two skeltons" doin it" on a tin roof if you don't.

Gumbuttondownthepipes

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm.......you sick bastard!

Are you trying to say that Noah's wife DID have an automatic dishwasher?

I think you're getting Noah's wife confused with Haman's wife, Gumlooneytunes. Mrs. Haman had every convenience known to man and beast, 'cause she was the prime minister's hussy.

Schizm (truly a sick bastard)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Found yer prob bro: A nasty apostacat infested yer micro-wave sending wave particle dispersment beams throughout your pad. 'ts nuked now.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Is that a picture of my replicator Unclebruce? Never tried replicating a cat though I must say.

• luna2
    luna2
    Schizm said re my dishwasher problems: On hell, that's absolutely terrible!

Well, Schiz, you big meanie, it was! LOL I can certainly wash my dishes myself as I don't have a broken arm or anything, but I hated the idea of another broken-down major appliance (that I can't afford to replace right now) in my house.

Noah's wife had her daughters in law to help her with the dishes too. In fact, as she was senior to them, I'll bet they did ALL the dishes and she got to relax and drink a skin of wine after dinner.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Didn't Noah's daughters help with all kinds of things? sorry for really gross coment. But couldn't help it.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Ballistic,

You might be thinking of Lot. After Lot's wife's suspicious death under a pile of salt, Lot got drunk and raped had relations with his daughters. It's a funny old world - I think you get arrested for that sort of thing these days but sodomy is legal.

unclebruce

ps: Lots son was also his grandson.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I held a lot of respect for the bible until I met UncleBruce.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

why? what did I say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit