Jews 4 Jesus....Do they believe and what do they believe.

by RevFrank 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

It's really funny to think about it.I made a statement considering the Isrealites converting to christianity and what they believe.....and right here I get some back lash on what they believe....I never said those jews who converted to the Witnesses...I never said those jews who converted to mormonism(but I doubt)...I said the, "Statement of Faith," considering, "Jews 4 Jesus."

Apperently those who denie the, "Trinity," must push their opinions reguardless of the costs. Trinity......more then a latan word....yet it breaks down meaning 3-in-1. I'm not going any further in trying to educate someone who must insist their error must be right.

All I said was, if anyone who thinks sideways :-),,,,is the Jews 4 Jesus has the same reasonings as most christians.

• inquirer
    inquirer

Mary Re: Jews 4 Jesus....Do they believe and what do they believe. Old post 04-Apr-06 22:34

Actually, I subscribe to the Jews for Jesus monthly newsletter and I thoroughly enjoy reading it........I think I've always been somewhat attracted to Judaism rather than mainstream Christianity.....probably because Jesus and his early disciples were all Jews and he never told them to abandon their faith............I've never believed the doctrine of the Trinity, so it's really hard trying to find a religion somewhere inbetween Judaism and Christianity.

______

Here are other organized groups who don't believe in the trinity. You may like to consider these groups and get newsletters from them if you want to:

Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith

Doukhobors (Russian)

Christadelphians

Home Ecclesia Association

Iglesia ni Cristo

Makuya (Japanese)

Molokan (Russian)

Unification Church

United Pentecostal Church International

True Jesus Church I've actually seen this building in downtown Parramatta (very built up and city like suburb, in Sydney's West), Sydney, next to the Westfield Shopping Center complex. Interesting!

The Way International

The Bible Standard

Bible Students Online, An International Association

Christian Science

United Church of God

and of course:

Jehovah's Witnesses

17 denominations who don't believe in the trinity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit