Truth scares 9-11 conspiracy buffs

by Dogpatch 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• osmosis
    osmosis

My two cents:

Certain people in the CIA probably knew the attack was coming, perhaps even when and where. Yet they did nothing to stop it. Why? Because that's just the sort of crisis you need to get Americans to go to war.

America has been looking for excuses to kick some middle east ass for years now, this goes back to Bush senior and before him. Americans would be wise to never again vote in a president who has ties to oil.

This is probably no different than Pearl Harbor. It is likely that the Americans knew full well that Pearl Harbor would be attacked sooner rather than later, yet they "let" it happen. Why? To polarize public opinion and provide a prelude to war.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

allowing it to happen - I can deal with - causing it to happen I can not

• roybatty
    roybatty
    My two cents:

Certain people in the CIA probably knew the attack was coming, perhaps even when and where. Yet they did nothing to stop it. Why? Because that's just the sort of crisis you need to get Americans to go to war.

America has been looking for excuses to kick some middle east ass for years now, this goes back to Bush senior and before him. Americans would be wise to never again vote in a president who has ties to oil.

Funny how people say that Bush is so stupid but he's smart enough to carry out such a complicated plan. Yet, on the other hand, he's not smart enough to plant WMD in Iraq? Yeah, riiiight. When he really needed a solid reason to pick a fight, nothing was found yet he's good enough to pull off 9/11.

Geez.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Seems odd this can happen without total and uniform disintegration of the structural integrity and components leading the fall all the way down."

JT, take a look at the picture someone posted above, and think about how incredibly much weight from the remaining floors slammed violently into the floors below as the buildings fell.

• heathen
    heathen

I think there is plenty to the conspiracy that makes sense . The fact that a Bush was in charge of security at the towers and was seen there just prior to 911 , the fact that people already were warned from some unknown source and the towers were not as busy as usual on that particular day . Those buildings did fall a little too uniformly as if there were charges set in the building that went off and the fact that there are sound bites of firemen saying they kept hearing explosions that nobody can exsplain . You go ahead and be a good little bushite if you want but my blinders are off ..............................

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

This is a government run thing from the beginning by my interpretation of the facts:

1/ US/German govt has done it before when wanting to go to war - Reichstag fire, North Vietnamese PTE boats, Pearl Harbour, Kuwait's infamous babies thrown from incubators. Public opinion is very easy to manipulate.
    2/ US military planes absent from skies.
    3/ Pentagon apparently undefended - what a crock.
    4/ No tower block in the world ever collapsed due to a fire from my limited google search

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200502/s1301828.htm
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/12/07/wiran07.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/12/07/ixportaltop.html

5/ If firemen got up to those floors it can't have been as hot as argued (also that BBC report suggests 800c - steel melts at much higher temps) Even if we imagine that the fire didn't melt the steel but actually just the pins holding everything up/or just warped the steel then surely one side of the building would have collapsed first - the side with the damage from the aircraft and where the fuel was released and clearly burning.
    6/ Bush - even if you can't see how corrupt that man is you have to say he's a proven liar (Hurricane Katrina, WMD)and his response to the attacks was so bizarre as to be mind boggling. His Bin Laden links are astounding - he is best mates with the family that contains the suspected cause of the attacks - duhhhh!!!! Now I agree coincidences happen but come on. Your top level politicians are liars and liars are manipulators - Bush's supposed christianity just killed over 3 million Iraqis with sanctions and war. I stand appalled by both our countries lack of moral outrage by the masses over such injustice by our leaders which are crimes against humanity greater than Saddam himself ever did.
    7/ The building collapse apparently shows a new way to demolish buildings in the middle of a city without any need to bring in demolition experts - just light aviation fuel on one of the upper floors and you'll get a perfect pancake collapse - marvellous - those cunning demolition experts have had us fooled for years. Also marvellously pancakes other nearby buildings where no aviation fuel is burning - fantastic.
    8/ Who got what out of 9/11. US got an excuse to attack anyone it likes (in case they are sponsors of terrorism) and Bin Laden got... If Bin Laden is an evil muslim (and not the public face of US dirty wars - oooo the US never does that)then he's a pretty dopey one since he's killed 3000 us citizens and 'lost' two countries to the 'democratic' empire of the hated west. Bin Laden is the best friend/excuse the US empire ever had.
    9/ The most telling and chilling long term cost to the US is in the willing suspension of your constitutional beliefs in freedom - those in Guantanamo Bay are being held illegally and are being tortured - the US people are willing to perpetrate great evil on others just as the Germans - a good liberal, enlightened race - did when Germany followed a dictator into war following a supposed terrorist attack on a building.

I used to believe in America as an honest, politically enlightened, desirable example of government but I don't anymore. Once many of you believed in a similar thing, the WT religion, but then you look, and you look and the day comes when you have to face your inner demon and realise that your leaders are corrupt and if you have the moral fibre you turn away in shock and sorrow. 9/11 is an incredible crime against the common man be he/she muslim/western/Iraqi/christian/athiest etc..

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

SixofNine:

JT, take a look at the picture someone posted above, and think about how incredibly much weight from the remaining floors slammed violently into the floors below as the buildings fell.

Yes, there must have been incredible amounts of pressure as thing fell. I believe the Mechanics Illustrated article said that the huge blasts of horizontal dust and debris was from the air between floors compressed like when you slap your hand together. This compression-theory implies the top falling stories hitting a solid -- and what should have been in a fire-only- situation -- uncompromized structure that should have cause great resistance. Perhaps not enough to withstand the fall, but resistance nonetheless. Resistance that should slow thing down. Remember the damage to the structure was only on a few floors. The remainder of the buildings were intact and healthy...or should have been. These were some of the strongest buildings ever constructed; and made to withstand the tremendous stresses of earthquakes, high winds, and even multiple plane crashes. Every steel beam was designed and erected to keep the damn things standing and reaching for the sky.

Yet, on that day, three buildings act as if they have no supporting steal beams and shown no resistance to falling at all. They exploded to the ground basically as fast as a safe would if pushed off the top.

Again, I'm no engineer, or physicist. I don't know what the hell happened. I just know that as I allow myself to watch the tapes of this devastating tragedy again it is very clear to me that things don't look right and are extremely odd. Things do not happen as I might expect. The top floors, before there is any inertia established, don't just begin to slowly fall and crumble into the floors below in a chaotic way from intermittent structure failures...they violently and symmetrically explode all the way around the building and continue this perfect display of uniform collapse all the way down....and in not just one building, but THREE.

It's too, too weird. Six. Yet, if you add in precision demolitions, then there is nothing weird at all, everything goes exactly as you would expect.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, and I generally look for the good in people and ignore the bad. What I am seeing, is the last thing I would have expected to see. Perhaps I'm crazy, but I am going to look closer and not just sit back and accept the official explanation anymore. There's a lot more to this story.

j

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny 1988 at work Boston Mass.

I didn't vote for Bush all i can add is that my Job was to make sure my buildings didn't fall like the WTC as they will pancake down.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

What I want to know is since the government has the video of the pentagon being hit, why haven't they shown us? And how did that plane penetrate through the pentagon leaving that mysterious hole? Not to mention where in the heck was all the debris from the plane? I just can't believe that the plane disinegrated! And what about WTC 7, that is just totally strange.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Duplicate post from another thread:

Think BIG and you will understand what is going on here.

You probably believe one of the following:

- Al-Qaeda did it (the official story)

- The Bush Admin allowed it

- The Bush Admin caused it

The truth of the matter is, none of these are true.

Al-Qaeda is a patsy. The story was made up to invade the middle east and pit the Muslims against the western world. To give birth to a major world conflict. Take a look at the evening news and you will see if this is true. We are on the brink of WWIII.

Bush is merely a puppet. He is merely following the protocol. There is a hidden elite pulling his strings. The purpose is to establish a New World fascist Order.

The plan is to give birth to a one world govt after this major world conflict. This has been in the works for a long, long time.

I'd love to give you better news but this is where we are headed. Don't get mad at me... I'm not the one doing this.

Look at the world around you. Compare it with 9/10/01:

Can you see more surveilance?

Can you see how free speech has been diminished?

Can you see how much more power the government has assumed?

Can you see how much more power the police force has received?

Can you see how much more volatile world geo-politics have become?

Can you see how much closer we are to a global conflict?

I can go on and on....

Please stop looking at the minute details of 9/11. Did Bush allow it? Did he cause it? Was the fire hot enough to collapse the bldg? Was it really the pancake effect? Was it flimsy construction? etc....blah blah blah.... None of this matters folks!

The real issue is MUCH BIGGER than this. You don't have to believe this if you don't want. The unfolding of history will tell the tale. The NWO is emerging in front of our very eyes as we bicker and argue about the petty details.

We need to wake up for we are in for a wild ride...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit