Truth scares 9-11 conspiracy buffs

by Dogpatch 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

There is always an element who refuse to believe the official story, for no other reason than it is official. The widespread distaste with the current US administration probably fuels the growing eagerness to believe the most outlandish conspiracy stories rather than the demonstrable, irrefutable facts of the most widely recorded event in human history. But pointing out the flaws in their argument or even the reason they so hungrily accept any non-official argument, is unlikely to work with the true believers. And at this time, there are far more dangerous cults than 9/11-deniers so, for the moment, I'm happy to dismiss them with a derisive snort and a wave of my hand.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The US Government did not carry out 9/11. Bin Laden and his crew did. They hate the United States because we financially support Israel, their sworn hated enemy. Keep in mind that 9/11 was the second terrorist attack on the Twin Towers. The first one, carried out by fanatical Muslims, was the van with the explosives in the parking garage at the Towers, remember?

I understand better all the time why the National Enquirer still sells so well.

• heathen
    heathen
    But reality intervenes, and reality is that Muslim terrorists carried out the fateful assaults of 9-11 -- thank you, Osama bin Laden, for admitting exactly that.

There really is no such link between bin laden and those who carried out 911 . What's to stop bin laden from taking credit for something he had nothing to do with ? Part of the terror game AFA I'm concerned . I think at the least the Bush administration is guilty of apathy after many promises to put national security first . They did nothing to secure public transportation even, and what do you know several years later they finally decide they need to secure our ports from possible nuke smugglers . Yah these people are really on the ball here and deserve our trust ............... You make me sick GW bush and company .................... I hope you rot in hell ......

• sf
    sf

Why has it taken nearly five years to release the 911 emergency calls to the families of those killed and to the public?

What was editted, omitted and/ or possibly embellished and fabricated on those tapes?

sKally

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

the Twin Towers fell at a speed that makes no sense" --

Never studied civil engineering then

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I definitely saw Planes flying in those Buildings.No more no less.

Me too....so did millions. Besides, if it was all smoke and mirrors, please tell the families of those who were on those four planes....their family members still haven't come home.... Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Secondly, Bin Laden and others of Al Queda already have admitted it.

Thirdly, the 20th hijacker (Moussaui...sp) made a full confession concerning all involved...and he did it on his own, almost bragging.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    I definitely saw Planes flying in those Buildings.No more no less.

Me too....so did millions. ; Besides, if it was all smoke and mirrors, please tell the families of those who were on those four planes....their family members still haven't come home.... Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Secondly, Bin Laden and others of Al Queda already have admitted it.

Thirdly, the 20th hijacker (Moussaui...sp) made a full confession concerning all involved...and he did it on his own, almost bragging.

Pesky facts getting in the way of a good conspiracy thery again.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""......please tell the families of those who were on those four planes....their family members still haven't come home.... Come out, come out, wherever you are.""

Tough to explain this away. Damn facts screw up evrything.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I'm no "conspiracy buff"; and have just recently allowed myself to look again at 9/11. Doing so honestly and openly, and trying not to allow emotions to cloud my vision.

There they are, after the planes have hit, the two towers with scattered fires on some of their upper stories.

I don't see the first tower crumble and fall, so much as symmetrically explode in free fall to the earth. Same with the second tower. Twins into death.

Building 7, is 47 stories tall. hours later it too undergoes a perfect symmetrical structure failure which allows it too to free fall to the earth on it's own footprint.

All three building fall through their own steel and concrete at basically the same speed as if they fell through clear air. Seems odd this can happen without total and uniform disintegration of the structural integrity and components leading the fall all the way down. I'm no structural engineer. I could be wrong. It just seems that meticulously crafted and rigorous steel and concrete structures should act differently than air.

All I know is what I see: If these were some other building which were planned and executed precision demolitions, the contractors could not hope for a more perfect job than what happened not once, but three times on 9/11. Strange how on every other day of the year takes months of expert planning and complicated science to make happen, on 9/11 accident and chaos pulls it all off just as well.

I'm not certain what happened. I'm still looking at the whole thing. But so far, I'm not at all liking what I see. The way the buildings fall is only some of what's odd; there are many confusing pieces that seem to come together only if I consider outside the official explanation. At times my mind wants to shut down and walk away; and my emotions just want to breakdown and cry.

It's not for the weak of heart to re-expose yourself to this event and be open to what it may have to say. I'm not telling anyone what to believe. Just saying the wise thing to do may be to look again -- when ever you feel you are able to do that.

j

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

BBC Report:

Thursday, 13 September, 2001, 12:59 GMT 13:59 UK How the World Trade Center fell altBy BBC News Online's Sheila Barter

The design of the World Trade Center saved thousands of lives by standing for well over an hour after the planes crashed into its twin towers, say structural engineers.

alt
    It was the fire that killed the buildings - nothing on Earth could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning alt
    Structural engineer Chris Wise
    But the towers' ultimate collapse was inevitable, as the steel cores inside them reached temperatures of 800C - raising questions as to why hundreds of rescue workers were sent into the doomed buildings to their deaths.

The steel and concrete structures performed amazingly well, said John Knapton, professor in structural engineering at Newcastle University, UK.

"I believe tens of thousands of lives have been saved by the structural integrity of the buildings," he told BBC News Online.

"They had a lot of their structure taken out, yet they remained intact for more than an hour, allowing thousands to escape."

Temperatures at 800C

But as fires raged in the towers, driven by aviation fuel, the steel cores in each building would have eventually reached 800C - hot enough to start buckling and collapsing

THE REST OF THE STORY CAN BE FOUND AT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1540044.stm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit