urban legends

by chirac 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• j dubb
    j dubb

Holy crap! This made YouTube today. Dude gives specific dates in May, 2010

http://youtu.be/1AT0NG5AZBA

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    That's nothing! I once placed a tract with Nicolas Sarkozy's chamber maid's neighbor (who claimed to be Napoleon Bonaparte in a previous life). He took the tract and said: "Non merci, je suis allergique aux conneries. Se il vous plaît me dire ce que vous fumez?" 
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Interesting link came my way, a recording of a brother giving this experiance 'live' (im presuming its recorded live)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT0NG5AZBA&feature=youtu.be#

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is more revealing that the president has chosen to ignore the information in the book.

No educated person would get past the first few pages!

• j dubb
    j dubb
    So, since we have heard the exact same story with regards to Clinton, and some have heard it with regards to Bush, how many here think this guy is trolling the assembly?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Well there is the possiblity that all the stories are true.  If you look at the youtube link the brother is actually shown greeting the president.  I would however point out what was already said numerous times in this thread: so what...?  Handing him a book doesnt equate with a "witness". Hell even if he became a dubbie.... So what? It means nothing other than a politician got snared by cult.  
  • j dubb
    j dubb

Yes, it is a 'so what.' But a still image uploaded with an audio file means nothing. 

Also, a thin paperback book in a mans back pocket wouldn't draw any more attention than his wallet.

I find it interesting that the man pictured is wearing what would be considered what a witness would never wear as being overly casual and sloppy, not even to visit a Bethel room or walk in the neighborhood. Why, the man with the demonic goatee is dressed in an appropriate casual polo shirt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit