Have you watched this video? "Jehovah's Witness Exposed"

by divejunkie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

I saw the video some years ago, and it was interesting seeing it again. I enjoyed seeing the interviews, and the information about the early history of the Tower was well done. The message of leaving the Tower and accepting Jesus was a turn off for me--but to each their own.
    Thanks for the link--it was worth while seeing again!

• divejunkie
    divejunkie

When I saw the animated portion I also thought of the "Super Friends" cartoons.

I noticed the age of the video too and the fact that is sponsored by a church of some kind, but that doesn't invalidate the truth of the information.

I had only heard here of the "BethSarim" mansion, but to actually see a visual of it...W@OW!

Anyway, I'm glad you guys liked it.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thought I'd bump it back to the top again, in case some missed it!

L.L.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I watched it and I was overwhelmed by how "alien" I feel, or disconnected, from the witnesses now. Guess this is a good thing.

• heretic
    heretic

on that website whos that goofball on the side trying to sell his book?? I almost threw up listening to his doom and gloom speil. hey buddy witnos have been spillin that crap for years, no decades, no over a century ' the world will be too dangerous to walk down the street by 1975???? im walkin baby, im walkin.!

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Many thank DiveJunkie

We were in the Organisation for over 30 years and have been DA for the past 4 years and have never come across this video. We have sat and watched it this morning and it's absolutely brilliant, has anyone an idea of when this video was produced? It was so good to see Ray Franz, Peter Gregerson, Carl Olaf J. and so many others.

We are going to see if we can buy the video - there appears to be a telephone number on the screen, so we will give them a ring this afternoon. Does anyone know if the tape is still available for purchase?

Well done - you deserve a gold star for this find :)

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

I have just taken a look at the website for the film copany - Jeremiah Films - searched thro Google. They have some videos on JWs, but I'm not sure if they have this one "JW exposed" has anyone managed to get a copy of this video?

thanks

Twinkletoes

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

This video is certainly worth keeping at the top of active topics as there are so many new ones on this board.

The information in this video is priceless !!!!

bttt

Kaytee

• heretic
    heretic

'I watched it and I was overwhelmed by how "alien" I feel, or disconnected, from the witnesses now. Guess this is a good thing.' ballisticb, refreshing isnt it? and exciting, the rest of our lives begins.. NOW!! (said in tony robins voice(or dr phil))

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I have now...

Thanks ever so much for highlighting this video, very enjoyable to watch.

CS 101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit