Jesus Papers?

by Carmel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Carmel
    Carmel

Has anyone seen the new book out called "The Jesus Papers". Sounds facinating!

carmel

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I have read all of their stuff but this one.I find their titles interesting.Hope to get a copy soon.They wrote Holy Blood Holy Grail.I believe the Davinci code is based on this though the author denies it.Hope to see it soon.I do not believe some of what they write but still a good read.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

LOL--I almost posted something like that.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks Carmel,

If it is written by Baigent and Lee it will be well researched and clear sighted as well as nigh watertight in it's argument.

Their previous works have rocked organised religion to it's foundatiions (though they never set out to do so).

unclebruce.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

are this authors books presented as fiction or non fiction?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Candidlynuts,

They are investigative journalists, historical detectives if you like. Their research is factual, fully documented and pretty much irrefutable. The conclusions / possibilities they draw are open to well informed debate.

unclebruce

EDIT: They are also very well written so make a dam fine read (often like a book version of 'raiders of the lost ark'.

• Clam
    Clam
    it will be well researched and clear sighted as well as nigh watertight in it's argument.

Bit like The Watchtowerâ„¢ then ?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yes Clam, they present all sides of the argument... just like the Watchtowerâ„¢ When I said 'watertight' I meant that they have no barrow to push and give what i believe to be fair minded consideration to as many angles as they can drag in. They present evidence but ultimately leave it to the reader to judge ..just like the Watchtowerâ„¢ just like unclebruce ...night zzzzzzzzzzz

• Clam
    Clam

Sounds great Uncle. Night night and don't let the bugs bite. . . . .

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I find it hilarious that people who claim to be educated are taken in be books that have been demonstrated over and again as frauds dressed up as truth.

People who believe this sort of drivel should be compared to Americans that get their view of American history from a John Jakes Kent Family Chronicles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit