Im so sick (literally) of morning sickness\all day sickness

by Es 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey guys

Sorry i just felt like sooking....my morning sickness which lasts all day is getting worse, ive been vomitting now for 7 weeks, i cant seem to keep anything down.

I know i should be grateful that im pregnant and i am, i am just finding it really hard to deal with the sickness this time round, i have tried vitamin b6 but does nothing for me. With my son this lasted bout 5 months.

es

• KW13
    KW13

well i hope ya feel better soon

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

(((ES))))

Hang in there! Have you seen a doctor? Maybe there's new medication to help now a days..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Flat coca-cola and soda crackers worked for me.

Honey, I am sorry....I ate alot of grapes too, helped me to ease my tummy. I was sick for 8 1/2 months. Oh, and mints.

Brooke

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They say it helps Cancer Patients... maybe smoking a bit of pot will help with the pregnancy!

You're baby will be VERY happy for it!

Ok, ok... for the prudes our there, ***I'm just kidding!!!!***

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Here's a site that might be of some help:

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/morning-sickness-cure.html

Hope you feel better soon.

• Es
    Es

Thanks KW13,

sickoflies- when i had my first app doc offered maxollon supposed to stop vomitting etc...but at the time i didnt have much, my next antenatal app is not until 27th of April i know i could go now but its really an effort to go out these days as i feel so sh$%. I aslo remember it not working all that well too, but def will ask what else is available

brooke- thanks for the tip wow 8.5 months how did you cope. Im so tired of trying to keep my food down all day, but i hate bringing it up too.

elsewhere - lol your tip was the best hehehehe. Dont think the doc would approve of it,

es

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

For my step-mom I remember it was Pringles and iced tea. I still have iced tea and pringles when I'm feeling nauseous and it does work.

• Es
    Es

wow thanks doubleedge thats a good site, will try and keep a few of those in mind.

Billygoat- just plain pringles????

Im a bit worried of dehydration, im finding even hard to drink things and im getting terrible headaches, and im exhausted prob coz i cant eat or keep anything down.

es

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

((((ES))))) hope this passes soon...but think of the benefits that will come of it!

A sweet little BABY--how exciting !!!

Have you tried eating something when you take the B6? B vitamins can do havoc on your stomach if taken alone?!?!?

Take care !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit