telegram .. paging Dr Jekyll

by unclebruce 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic
    probably some evil spell to get single girls to perform lewd acts on him

Dr Jekyll, I would just ask them openly to perform lewd acts on me. I'm sure they would say "no", but I would just ask them anyway! lol

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    debil frog here...hot for you Dr J! yeah, that must be it?!! ;) hehe

Oh you so are and I know it lol it must be my glass eyes, both of them lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

beeep! .. you know the last xmas present I got before we 'got the truthâ„¢' was a morse code set .. I musta taped out SOS a million times but nobody ever came ...---... (some jit the other day tried to tell me it was t'other way 'round ..

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    beeep! .. you know the last xmas present I got before we 'got the truthâ„¢' was a morse code set .. I musta taped out SOS a million times but nobody ever came ---...---

Young People Ask: Why Did No One Answer My SOS

Q. you know the last xmas present I got before we 'got the truthâ„¢' was a morse code set .. I musta taped out SOS a million times but nobody ever came. How come Jehoovah?

A. Ah well brother that's because it was given as part of a pagan ritual and as such it was Satanic. The only person that got your messages was SATAN THE DEBIL and he did come and he took you away from Jehooba. So now you're gonna die at armageddon and that'll teach you not to celebrate Xmas!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

This is making my eyes hurt

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    This is making my eyes hurt

No that's the masturbation doing that lol

• Clam
  • Mary
    Mary
    Unclebruce asked: Can anyone decifer what ol' ballistic has morsed in? Look at that cheeky grin!

I can. It reads: " We are sinking by the head and cannot stay afloat much longer. STOP. Everyone is abandoning ship. STOP. Send help immediately. " ---------Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

We are sinking by the head and cannot stay afloat much longer

Wow that's a bit of a strange coincidence. What with this being *my* thread and all :)

I am distantly related to an officer that went down with that ship, knocked overboard by a life boat and not a suicide as portrayed in *that* film.

• ballistic
    ballistic

well, well, well, until no one can be bothered putting "morse code interpreter" into google I'm not really going to let on anything!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit