The Watchtower logically prefers everyone that knows TTATT to disfellowship themselves

by enigma1863 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

When I'm in a cynical mood, I suspect that they want us to stay (so they can make our lives miserable) but wish we would leave (because they hate us), both at the same time.

You know, like Harry Potter's crazy-ass aunt and uncle.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I wish an investigative reporter would learn TTATT first study with them and then right after the point of baptism reveal it was all an undercover investigation. Like that Guru documentary Kumare

• waton
    waton

when asked by those that know my wt depreciation, ask: "why do keep going?" I cite Jesus example( which they believe in) who in the last week of his life was daily in the temple to allow them to fill the case of their "judgement basis", or I would say, I want to see how this grinds itself deeper and deeper into being stuck.

It must be unnerving for wt minions to realize, that the brightest of their followers are actually watching them with knowledgeable eyes, and they cant do anything about it. The" judgement will start with the house of god" one way or another and it must give them pause to realize the record is being kept. so:

stay in if you care or can, enjoy the show.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Your best chance to weaken the faith of the Dubs around you is while they still consider you to be a SuperDub, so outing yourself as a doubter helps the bOrg more than it helps you.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can see value in that now to some extent ,however I do believe its something they themselves have to experience that will wake them up and not something someone says to them .

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You have to ask them awkward questions in a way that doesn't out you, then control your desire to supply them with the pre-scripted answers that you think they so desperately need, so that they have to do the research and find those answers for themselves.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

I want to make a resource for Those PIMO, so they can share info that doesn’t out them. So far I made a Facebook page called. JW breadcrumbs. I’ve thought about making a YouTube channel that takes and edits appostate stuff to make videos more pallettable to those still mentally in. There have been videos I really wanted to share but then someone swears or is making a raunchy joke. I know that just shuts them down mentally. It takes a lot of patience to deprogram someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit