Number of people joining and the significance

by Cabin in the woods 16 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Mary in the little log cabin with the fire burning....

"Wow, I have never seen it this quiet"

That's the way it goes...Just when you feel like a chat everyone else is doing something important like re-arranging their socks drawer.

I expressed the same thought recently and unclebruce (he's not very nice) told me to stop whingeing and do some research so I could make an intelligent comment. (He's really not very nice).

Anyway Mary, welcome here but be warned that this site is very addictive. It is friendly and supportive. Hang around and add your bit. .........Wombat

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

What happened to cause that big spike in September?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've been posting here for over 5 years, and before that was a regualr on H2O for quite a while. After that went down, I came here on the recommendation of Bill Bowen.

The influx of new ones here over the past year has been phenomenal.

S4

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

The spike just has to be when Barbara Andersom's Big News post hit last year!
    S4

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

What big news post last Sept.??

Mary in the cabin.

• KW13
    KW13

Try and stay with me on this tough illustration

Your having a bath. Your all sweaty. while getting your bath water filthy you pull the plug. The water escapes...you lose the plug so while your hunting for it you put the tap on. The rate of the tap water coming in is less than the water escaping.

The water heads for the sea. (this site) and there you are.

lol ok ok sorry

• greendawn
    greendawn

I have also noticed an unusual number of ppl becoming members over the last few months but even so there are many ex JWs that never join any support forums, something that would be for their own benefit to be helped by an on line community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit