I'm a grandma again

by Mulan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    lovely family Mulan - you must be so proud

I sure am. There is nothing better, and they are all free of the JW's too. The boys are all really tall. The one on the far right is 6'5". The others must be standing in a hole, because Randy, the eldest is 6'3" and he looks pretty short in this photo. Danny is also 6'3". Rachel is 5'7".

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((((Marilyn))))))))))))))))

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Nothing better than a new red-headed grandbaby.

Andi

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Congratulations! :)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A happy, united family and a new baby too! Life doesn't get much better than that.

Congratulations!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's lovely Mulan, congratulations!!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Congrats

and Good for you

you have a happy life..............and that's great

• mariposa
    mariposa

How exciting! Congradulations!!

And he got the red hair....yeah!!

Both my bro and I were "doomed" to have red hair. From both sides of the family. I had my first baby last July and she's got dark hair just like her dad, I was bummed....BUT if you look at it in the sun, it really, really is a dark REDDISH brown!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

What a beautiful baby! And a lovely family too!!

Congrats Mulan

• juni
    juni

Congratulations Mulan!!!

I have a little red haired granddaughter - Katherine Rose, who is going to be 3 in April. Her hair is long and wavy - just beautiful!!

Enjoy one of life's greatest gifts - grandchildren!

Juni :)

• towanda
    towanda

All the best, Mulan! Your family is gorgeous, and so happy and healthy looking! You must be so proud to head up a fine brood like that! Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit