We should hold our own memorial right here on JWD

by JH 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas
    MGD

Whats that?

• JH
    JH

OK' I got the ball rolling, now lets find someone to make the memorial speech.

Or maybe someone can start a new thread on memorial evening, with every one with their bottle of "symbolic wine" in front of them...

• gumby
    gumby

MGD me arse....it's Corona or nuthin fer me....i'll bring my own damn beer!

Leolaia or Blondie could be the speaker

Silly Stilla.....you know girls can't teach from the platform.......ya sick apostate teachin bastard! Gumby...who really doesn't mind MGD all that bad.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Silly Stilla.....you know girls can't teach from the platform

Well, maybe an internet platform with a napkin on their Head?

• ballistic
    ballistic

This might sound like a silly question, but how do we actually pass the wine \ beer from person to person on a message board?

• JH
    JH

how do we actually pass the wine \ beer from person to person on a message board?
    WEll, I was thinking that, just like we can start threads saying, "say something about the poster above you", why can't we say, pass the wine to the poster below you.....lol

• gumby
    gumby

Who says you gotta "pass" anything?

Just cuz the brownnosin ministerial Servants pass emblems don't mean we got to. Besides...jesus didn't pass stuff, he just put a big bowl of water out there, turned it into wine, and all his buddies dipped their own personal cup in the bowl and drank. Yer still thinking like a damn witness ballistic and you need more beer before you can post right. Now start drinkin!

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This might sound like a silly question, but how do we actually pass the wine \ beer from person to person on a message board? that is how

• daystar
    daystar

passing the wine...

... ... ... {{{{} ... ... ...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Yer still thinking like a damn witness ballistic and you need more beer before you can post right

but, but, what if someone takes a big gulp and downs the bottle, I mean it's not as if we've got web-cams watching everyone is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit