Why did Jehovah create animals that eat blood with the meat?

by moomanchu 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• gumby
    gumby

What about carnivorous Fish? Who made flesh eating diseases. We're these diseases vegetarian at one time?

Gumby

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Why did Jehovah create animals that eat blood with the meat?

god didn't make anything. all biodiversity you see is explained in biology with the theory of evolution by natural selection. and if there is a "god" who set it all in motion in the big bang or whatever, then he really isn't a god in the sense you expect. more of a computer programmer that executed his code.

"and in the beginning there was the command line." - neal stephensen

TS

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    What about carnivorous Fish? Who made flesh eating diseases. We're these diseases vegetarian at one time?

According to the creation account there were no diseases. Also a result of evil entering the world. Depending on the disease, many are a result of mutations. Errors in the original code. I have a disease that came about because of a mutation in my DNA at the C282Y gene. It nearly killed me and is genetic.

I don't see mutations as a posative thing. Over all they suck and ruin everything.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    god didn't make anything. all biodiversity you see is explained in biology with the theory of evolution by natural selection

Dude, your dogma is quite self serving.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

See my logo.

Skeeter1

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

here is a speculation I heard as a dub.

Before the flood, mosquitos were fruit eaters. Some male skeeters still suck fruit juice. After the flood there was no fruit left so skeeters adapted to suck blood and obtain sugar/protein/whatevah that way.

Now if ever there was a strong argument for evolution, it say that is it, what with the rapid change from fruit to blood and all.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    Now if ever there was a strong argument for evolution, it say that is it, what with the rapid change from fruit to blood and all.

well hell we got moskeetoes dried in fosselized amber like 10 billion years old, you would think they would have evolved into science professors by now....but noooooooooo the darn things are still sucking

• tetrapod.sapien
  • Hellrider
    Hellrider
    I eat a vegan diet and have lots of friends that do too. Actually it is possible for a meat eater to be a vegan. There is now even vegan dog food. My friend's dogs are doing wonderfully after many years on a well managed vegan diet.

Dogs and humans have a very similar digestion system. Humans are omnivores (both plant and meat eaters), while dogs are carnivores. Still, dogs are not the prototype of carnivores, they have some similarities with humans in the intestine system, and are able to digest most things. A dog will eat a piece of bread, no problem, so I think it would be possible to keep the dog on a no-meat-diet. How that would affect its health in the long run though, I`m not sure.

But try giving a house-cat, lion, tiger or leopard a piece of bread, or even a soya-sausage. Cat animals are the prototypes of carnivores. They can`t be veggies, their digestion system is unable to digest plant cells.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    But try giving a house-cat, lion, tiger or leopard a piece of bread, or even a soya-sausage. Cat animals are the prototypes of carnivores. They can`t be veggies, their digestion system is unable to digest plant cells.

anythings possible.....I've seen cats eat all kinds of things. Had a friend whos cats went nuts for cantaloup. Maybe they could live on the nasty flies they eat and cantaloup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit