Everybody welcome Anneshirley new member!

by mkr32208 49 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Anne Shirley! I hope you like it here!! I love all of Lucy Maud Montgomery books. My all time fav was Rilla of Ingleside. I remember reading one of the books in the Anne series and them referring to Jehovah in it. I was astounded. I thought that only JWs knew the name Jehovah. It was one of those moments that you don't recognise straight away but eventually things start clicking in your brain... ie not everything the JWs taught me was true after all....!

• juni
    juni

Heh Carrots!

Welcome to the board. I absolutely LOVE the Green Gables and Avon Lea series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the entire series on VHS.

I can appreciate how you feel about taking your time to feel comfortable about posting - that's fine.

You jump right in when you feel like it - you'll probably enjoy the Fluff posts where we just talk about things we like, etc. Nothing too deep.

Juni

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Huge, warm, welcome AnneShirely! Love your name and where it's from. Enjoy the forum, it's been a lifesaver for us. As LM Montgomery says 'tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes in it.' Glad you're here. - V Sky

• juni
    juni

basket of daisies Here is your basket of daisies, Anne. I'm a floral designer by trade and I like to post a pic of flowers, especially for the women who are new posters, to give them a warm welcome.

Juni :)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Glad you found us. Welcome to the forum.

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome Anneshirley.

I'm ferret

• anewme
    anewme

Hello Anneshirley!
    Congratulations on finally joining the forum.

Welcome,
    Anewme

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Welcome, Anneshirley, you have picked one of my most favorite movies. Although, I think Matthew was my favorite character.

Loruhamah

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I love Megan Follows! She's one of the best actresses! Welcome Anneshirley!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi AnneS.... WELCOME.... take your pick >>>>>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit