Have you read the book "Jehovah Unmasked" Is it any good?

by PaNiCAtTaCk 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

Has anyone read or heard anything about a book titled "Jehovah Unmasked!" I read some reviews on Amazon and it looked pretty interesting so I just ordered it. It is a 5 star book and here is one of the reviewers that caught my eye.

Reviewer:Darryl Lennon (Michigan) - See all my reviews

I'm not one to review books, but I'm going to make an exception for Jehovah Unmasked. I left the Jehovah's Witnesses three years ago this day. Adjusting to 'civilian life' hasn't been easy. Besides finding myself in an unknown way of life, I still had a lot of questions about Jehovah that frankly I was unable to find an answer for. A good friend of mine who has already posted his review here gave me a copy of Jehovah Unmasked. Once I started to read it I literally did not stop until I had read all of it! All of my questions were being answered and all of my fears were being laid to rest. I am not meaning to sound corny, but I felt reborn when I had finished. I knew that Jehovah had no power over me anymore. I was free of the monkey on my back and I could not be manipulated into fear anymore. Even if you are not a Jehovah's Witness, but are a Baptist or another denomination of the Bible kind, and the Bible is depressing you and you would like to be free of the darkness of the Bible and find the God as God really is, this is the book. My faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Heavenly Mother and the Heavenly Father are so much stronger now that it is night and day, in retrospect. I have joined a small Gnostic fellowship group and we are reading and discussing this book. Everyone is being helped by it, to throw off the ugly dark God of lies and rage, even murder, and we are embracing the True God, the God that Jesus came to reveal. This is a new beginning and I am grateful. All Christians should read this book and you will know God in a much more wonderful way! So I say to all who read this, arise and walk.

• Narkissos
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

5 stars? Who awards the stars and on what basis?

• dvw
    dvw

sounds like the reviewer jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

dvw:

It seems that way. A "Heavenly Mother" too???

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Ozzie,

Apparently it's about 4,5/5 as an average of 38 reviews (so far).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1411651472/103-3078335-3665428?v=glance&n=283155

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nark:

Just goes to show that popularity isn't everything, eh? Lowest common denominator and all that!

Still, I wonder who wrote the reviews? It wouldn't be the author, by any chance?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

When will The God That Jesus Came To Reveal Unmasked, be out?

j

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Ozzie,

Are you jealous (like Jehovah)?

I'm not of the popular kind, and I'm far from agreeing with everything Nate says, but I can appreciate his talent and it wouldn't bother me if his views were to gain some audience on the wide popular religious market.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nark:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit