Survey for those that believe in God

by SickofLies 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Aliens coming here starting life makes a hell of alot more since to me then a loving god which we see no proof of in this world!

Did you ever watch Stargate or Star Track..When they went to underdeveloped worlds and had to perform something in front of one of the people ...they thought they were gods!....That is what I think has happened in our case!

Yes, I love Star Trek and the Scientology epsode of South Park

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm a mix of old earth creationist and intelligent design.

I believe that the order of creation in the Genesis account is correct - but the timescale cannot be defined because nobody was there!

from the ID side, I also accept micro-evolution - biodiversity and adaptation of a species for specific conditions. I don't believe in macro-evolution - where one species changes into another.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't have any idea where the universe came from or where a God would come from. We can only guess and imagine, it's too complicated for anyone to know. Does it really matter? We can't evade death and old age by knowing a God, at least no one has yet.

Ken P.

• Robdar
    Robdar

3. Theistic Evolution & Evolutionary Creationism

You accept that the Universe and life came about according to natural laws that God put in place; you view the Genesis account to be merely a metaphor and not to be taken literally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit