Or You Could Fill Them With "Apostate" Literature

by OpenFireGlass 4 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
  • luna2
    luna2

Wouldn't it be even funnier to fill them with old Watchtowers? LOL or maybe not...wouldn't want anybody reading that crap and deciding it was something they wanted to learn more about.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whenever I get this junk mail I open it up and see if there are any blank sides to the paper inside, I separate them and use them to scrible down rough work and the rest I throw straight in the waste bin. It's a waste of forest resources.

But the idea of spamming them is also great hopefully they will get the message and stop sending the unsolicited mail.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am a junk mail Nazi. It is such a waste of time, $ and trees. I actually use the postpaid reply envelopes to send them a note requesting to be off their mailing list, or cross out my address and mark it "return to sender".

Annually, I do this: http://www.dmaconsumers.org/cgi/offmailinglist I also call the toll free #s of the culprits or email them to get off their lists. It works.

Or , you could write them a postcard saying your address changed, and list your new address as a KH.

• Clam
    Clam

OpenFireGlass good one!

I think I'll have a go at this. I normally send junk mail return envelopes back empty but maybe I should send other junk mail to them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit