The Day two JW kids murdered their parents.

by LDH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""I do remember this happening though, I just have a hard time feeling bad about it. ; I sorta wish they had been able to find transportation to the hall after the killings. ; I mean hell why stop when your on a roll?""

What a sad and pathetic statement. What did their younger brother do to deserve to die at their hands?

Sorry but I find it sad when anyone thinks that they can somehow improve their life by killing someone else.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Maybe he was just a real twerp! Ever think of that mister smarty?

I'm glad you have the time and desire to cry for every bad thing that happens I don't...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Didn't some elder up in Canandaigua go crazy and whack his whole family too?

Also as an aside if any of you ever watch shows like Max X and Real TV there's one oft played scene where the police are in a high speed chase with a distraught husband boyfriend something and he tries to drive through a gas station and hits one of the pumps and starts a fire and when the cops open the door to drag him out you can hear his car radio blasting kingdom melodies at full volume! Hilarious!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Also as an aside if any of you ever watch shows like Max X and Real TV there's one oft played scene where the police are in a high speed chase with a distraught husband boyfriend something and he tries to drive through a gas station and hits one of the pumps and starts a fire and when the cops open the door to drag him out you can hear his car radio blasting kingdom melodies at full volume! Hilarious!!!

Yeah how fucking rib tickling.you moron.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

>>>>>Finally, the Freemans committed David to psychiatric care for a month in 1992. But by now it was too little too late. A precious year had been wasted while the Freemans allowed untrained elders to practice psychiatry and psychology on their children. David had been abusing alcohol and drugs for years, and needed professional help, not prayers; he needed hugs and medicine, not shunning and threats of everlasting destruction.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

My, you are a riot aren't you?

Out of curiousity, suppose that this was YOUR family, would you have the same attitude?

I do not have the desire to cry over these kind of things but I am capable of showing compassion to others. You seem to be lacking in that quality.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For some reason, none of the features above the comment window are working for me. The quote feature, etc. I edited my last comment and the edit isn't showing up. I was saying that seeing the elders disfellowship mentally ill people on different occasions was a huge red flag to me. It eventually helped me get out.

• LDH
    LDH

Yep, listening to "Myriads on Myriads of Brothers" while the police surrounded the car was pretty surreal!!!

I grew up not too far from Canandaigua and I do seem to remember something to this effect.....

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah I am! It's not my family because I'm not criminally F*CKING STUPID! If someone ties chunks of raw meat to themselves and jumps in a bear pit I don't feel sorry for them when the bears eat them!

THESE PEOPLE WERE IDIOTS! CRIMINALY SO! THEY WERE MENTALY ABUSING THESE CHILDREN AND GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVED!

The young kid didn't deserve it but that's the ONLY tragedy here!

Hey fleaman go f*ck yourself!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yeah Beep it kinda reminds of the pictures in the watchtower and all those men and women and even children and babies killed at Armageddon and how enthralled the jw's are with all these deaths.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit