Tell us about something that you liked to do when you were younger

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'll start. I used to love to dance and sing. I could dance my arse off (black folk style). Every dance that came out, I'd learn it and tear the floor up!

Now, if I tried to dance, I'd break a hip or something! Those were the days!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

touch myself

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

I loved going to the mall with my girlfriends, buy stuff, get a bite to eat and go to the theater. Also Friday night concerts in the parks.

I miss parties, and large gatherings.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I didn't have much of a social life as a teen, but a we'd get together and dance. We also played board games until the wee hours. That was fun! I also liked to make out. Still do.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ride my big wheel. Mine was one of those that had a pull-brake for the right rear wheel, so if you got up a lot of speed and yanked back on that sucker you could do some seriously sweet spinouts. :)

• ferret
    ferret

play hockey every day.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I used to love playing ping pong. Later on, I had a good friend and we loved to hike all day in the State park. We'd pack sandwiches and water and a thermos of coffee and do the 17 mile trail, thru the marshes, stopping to listen to the frogs and birds. I miss her so much!

• gumby
    gumby

Since the time I was about 12 till I got married and while all my friends were outside playing and doing things together....I used to get home from school and take my parents massager out to my fort and stay there till......till...................till....sniff sniff,....... till * breaks down in tears*

Seriously...when I was younger..say before Jr.High..... which was 7th thru 8th grade, my friends and I were ALWAYS doing something outdoors. Building underground forts. You know, you dig a hole with some passageways, then lay boards across the hole, then put dirt on it and nobody see's it! We hid beer in there we stole from my dad.

Or we'd build treehouses....or we'd steal eggs from the chicken ranch down the road and egg cars and run like hell. Anyways....we were ALWAYS busy doing stuff...never bored as many kids are today. I'll admit though, we didn't have entertainment as kids have today....we made our own. If I had it over to be a kid as I was then .....and one now, I'd pick then. Good old fashion kid stuff was healthier I'm thinkin.

Gumoldbastard

• damselfly
    damselfly

I was always outdoors as kid in the spring and summer. Lots of swimming and bike riding. Caught a lot of tadpoles, frogs,salamanders, bugs etc. Climbed trees and built forts in the woods.

Yes, I was a tomboy! Dolls were for sissys! lol

Dams

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Play army ( have to use my friends toyguns, mine were savaged by parental units).Ride bikes,build forts,swim,volley ball,motocross etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit