Why does it go quiet on the board at certain times

by ballistic 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

of the day?

I'm thinking we have more or less global coverage what with Americas, Europe and Unclebruce.

Is there a gap just now because some people post from the office and are traveling home?

Or some other conspiracy to prove that I have far too much time on my hands?

Or something else?

• JH
    JH

This afternoon, many posted, and now many here in America are having dinner, and in an hour it shall pick up.

Here is my graph to prove what I'm saying.

Dr. Rat

• LDH
    LDH

Damn you Aussies and UKers! Not doing your fair share!!!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've found that Fridays are always a slow day compared to the rest of the week. But then again I'm a junkie.

• ballistic
    ballistic

LDH I think unclebruce is doing too much - in fact, I think he's rigged his computer to wake him up in the night if someone mentions his name!

Top 10 posters in last 7 Day(s)

AliasCountGraph
    unclebruce311
    ballistic196
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i hate slow times!

so to keep an active day, i hit about 8 message boards fanatically all day long lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm bringing all the addicts out! lol

• KW13
    KW13

Sometimes i have to keep my pimped PC off, no matter how much i wanna come here and post...if i keep it moderate no chance of the buzz to die off...

I've given up going for my chosen career to be a Poster here...

• LDH
    LDH
    I think unclebruce is doing too much - in fact, I think he's rigged his computer to wake him up in the night if someone mentions his name!

LOL.... just a couple more nights of waking him up and he'll be insane.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I've given up going for my chosen career to be a Poster here...

That is my career, to post here on JWD, absolute god's honest truth. I'm not paid very much, well in fact nothing, but ya know it has it's perks.

(ballistic who is actually redundant and doesn't want \ need a job at the moment)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit