Bad, bad Brother W.!

by Virgochik 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I am out on sick leave from work today, but a friend called me at home to say there was a big scene made at the office!

Brother W., an employee, went off on his Supervisor, and called her a B*TCH in front of onlookers, including the Union Steward! It will be hard for the Union to defend this. He could get suspended from his job for awhile.

He was walked off the job for insubordination and violence in the workplace, pending an investigation.

Gosh, I SO wish there was some way to discover which congregation in our city he goes to and leak what a bad boy he was at work today. I think he's a Ministerial Servant. Maybe he'd get his butt chewed at the Hall too, for bringing reproach on Jehoopla's name at work. He did a fantastic job of getting people talking about how hypocritical the Dubs are, pious at the Hall but having an entirely different personality at work, where they aren't being watched.

This same guy used to wait until all the vacation slots were picked, then run up to the Supervisor and say, "Oh, by the way, I've got my assembly on Saturday so I'm not coming in." He was supposed to put his name down for leave on that day when the vacation roster went around but was too arrogant. He demanded religious accomodation if the vacation slots were full. That pissed everyone off, too!

Any ideas, hehe?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I would bet money if he gets suspended or fired his version of the story will be they conspired against him because he's a witness. I've heard these stories before, and I don't believe any of them!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

At every chance, remind people, with him watching, that he is supposed to be a devout JW. Embarass him at any chance you get.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Send him some used window wahing equipment and a territory map - he'll have plenty of time to bitch, I mean preach.

• metatron
    metatron

I thought religious accommodation was not absolute, that the Supreme Court ruled that way.....

Hang up posters at work advising everyone that he is one of Jehovah's Witnesses and send a copy to the elders

( anonymously)

metatron

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I wonder what he told Wifey when he came home early from work today, hehe? "Jehoopla has seen fit to bless me with time off from the job to share in the preachin' work today, hon! Gitcher frumpy skirt on ya quick-like, mah dumplin' and let's go a door-ta-door!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JWs don't so much care about improving their characters and personalities as fearing armageddon, it's all based around that fear, everything they do. There is no real in depth attempt to develop a more Christian character despite their claim to be the true ppl of God. Their leaders have no such priority.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Send him some used window wahing equipment and a territory map - he'll have plenty of time to bitch, I mean preach.

I'm willing to contribute an old squeegee.

W

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Gosh, I SO wish there was some way to discover which congregation in our city he goes to and leak what a bad boy he was at work today.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

You can probably find his address here and figure out which congregation territory he lives in by comparing it with the local KH's.

A bit of publicity to his elders may encourage them to help his thinking to be 'adjusted' more in line with the Governing Body's Jerhover's principles.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    "Jehoopla has seen fit to bless me with time off from the job to share in the preachin' work today, hon! Gitcher frumpy skirt on ya quick-like, mah dumplin' and let's go a door-ta-door!"

Oi! My cheeks hurt! (Not those ones the others )

Dams *wishing she was someone's dumplin'*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit