READ THIS-WE'RE BEING SHUT DOWN

by kittyeatzjdubs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Better burn the Bible while you're at it, kid... yeah, that's right - for breeding religious hatred.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred,

If anyone is guilty of breeding religious hatred and intolerence it's the Watchtower society, and this can be proven from hundreds of their own publications.

As we can see by this troll's posts, they are a bunch of self-righteous, ignorant pieces of shit.

Why do you compliment them by comparing them to something that is infinitely more valuable than they are? Or are you giving them a goal to strive toward?

W

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Simon's gonna get pissed!!!!

a fine time to get drunk! we've all got our ways of coping I guess .. where's my plastic jesus? .. ah

• xjwms
    xjwms

allll

rightyyyyy

thennnnn

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    As you people don't know who i am or what i can do, I'm going to tell you a little something, I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred, believe me i can do it I will be doing this someone better register

LMAO! Don't you just love it when someone with absolutely NO power acts like they have all the power in the world to do some damage? People like that just prove how very little they are when they make ridiculous threats like that. Idiots. Besides...shouldn't they be "waiting on Jehovah" to rectify things?

• bebu
    bebu
    As you people don't know who i am or what i can do, I'm going to tell you a little something, I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred, believe me i can do it I will be doing this someone better register

Dear Zim,

We'll stay tuned!

bebu

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred

I - I have been breeding, but, I don't remember the 'hatred' part.

Make love - not war, baby.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Just more evidence of how the Dubs are brainwashed into being afraid of free and independent thinking..and how they learn to hate anyone who is free thinking and independent...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Besides...shouldn't they be "waiting on Jehovah" to rectify things?

Oh, he's gonna rectum-fry things alrighty! Whee-doggie, and how!

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Where can I buy one them plastic Jesus for my dashboard?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit