READ THIS-WE'RE BEING SHUT DOWN

by kittyeatzjdubs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    As you people don't know who i am or what i can do, I'm going to tell you a little something, I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred, believe me i can do it I will be doing this someone better register

Jeehover's come to shut us down. So I guess this will be the las time I talk to you guys....It's been nice!

luv, jojo

• wombat
    wombat

C'mon Kitty...you've been reading the thread and you know that it's a pimply 14 yo boy who's playing with his Mum's computer....He's not even game to reply. Forget him.

But it could be defd back in a new persona.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

OHHH NO! What ARE we going to do?

So long everyone, it was nice knowing all of you......

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm betting its PMJ....has anyone cross-referenced the IPs? LOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Nah kitty apostadaria will save us from the false prophet.

alt

• minimus
    minimus

Simon's gonna get pissed!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

remain calm in the face of persecution, my friends

::: slips into troll-hunting gear :::

be back shortly...

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO @ Scully!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Granted, there are SOME decent witnesses, but for the majority? As we can see by this troll's posts, they are a bunch of self-righteous, ignorant pieces of shit.

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm having this site closed for breeding religious hatred

Watchtower 1989 September 1 p. 19 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium

7 Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil".

No religious hatred there eh?

Gumbuffer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit