Death of a laptop

by DigitalFokus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Well, I went ahead and killed my laptop. Unfortunatly I didn't use a shotgun or a assault rifle, I used a .45 automatic pistoli

Its not as dramtic as I had hoped but its still felt really good killing that thing. Anyone who has had computer problems i would strongly suggest doing this for therapy.

Here is the video link
    It looks like I didn't even hit it at first. I did miss about 3 times from 20 feet so thats a bit embarassing but I got buck fever.
    And the .45 rounds would go right through the screen without moving it at all.
    Enjoy

http://digitalmutt.net/e107_plugins/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=Flash%20Animations%2Flaptop_death.wmv

And a few aftermath pics

• Legolas
    Legolas

...LOL

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Now take it to a pc repair shop, plonk it on the counter and say "umm I think its broke"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

violent069.gif

Rest in Peace-Danny

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

YEAH BABY!!!

That's awesome!!! LMAO!

• Severus
    Severus

My own laptop recoiled in silent horror as it was forced to play this savage assasination of one of it's own crippled brethren.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Have you ever seen the movie Office Space? I think you would love it. They have this troublesome printer at the office and on their last day they steal the printer take it to a field and beat the crappola out of it with a baseball bat! It seems so satisfying!

• ballistic
    ballistic

you have snow! we don't get that much here anymore.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I hope you said "Hasta la vista, baby" before you shot it!!!

Swalker

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

After you killed it, you emptied the clip into it! And then you reloaded! I heard it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit