Roll Up the Rim to Win~ Truly a Loving Provision of Jehovah

by damselfly 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• damselfly
    damselfly
    All coffee is evil, so says the mormons and everyone knows there the only ones that really end up in heaven (I saw it on south park).

Heehee mystery solved, know I now who to thank.

Yep that is it Dams...She was NOT a pioneer though...she was from here but moved over to Fredericton for 10 months to take an esthtics course...she was a single mother though!

OMG! Does this mean the smurf was real too!! I just don't know what to believe any more!

I have heard of JWs being pressured to give away such winnings too.

Every year here are some very loyal dubs who stop going to Tim's during this promotion and go to Robin's instead. Because they might be tempted to buy more coffee in hopes of winning a prize. That my dear Brothers and Sisters would be gambling and would jeopardise our hopes of being allowed in the new system. **insert wagging finger**

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...Quite the opposite in this case..An elder even went to another car dealer for her to trade the Jimmy and get her a Corolla and the money in the difference between the two!

• damselfly
    damselfly
    she was from here but moved over to Fredericton for 10 months to take an esthtics course...

Young People Ask ~ Would giving Bikini waxes tempt me into homosexual activity?

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Young People Ask ~ Would giving Bikini waxes tempt me into homosexual activity?

LMAO...The owner of the place she works at is the elder (Not anymore though) wifes shop..(She is a sister as well)

And some of the stuff that they sell in the shop, what should be to them, is spiritism stuff!

• damselfly
    damselfly
    And some of the stuff that they sell in the shop, what should be to them, is spiritism stuff!

LMAO!!! See?! Bikini waxes will lead you down the path of SIN!!

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Absolutely amazing!!! At that rate Jehover has proven that he will reliably help his people a whopping 0.0001% of the time!

Oh, that's it! I'm sold! With that kind of reliability I don't see how I *can't* convert to be a Jehovers Witness!!!

• delilah
    delilah

Every year here are some very loyal dubs who stop going to Tim's during this promotion and go to Robin's instead. Because they might be tempted to buy more coffee in hopes of winning a prize. That my dear Brothers and Sisters would be gambling and would jeopardise our hopes of being allowed in the new system. **insert wagging finger**

I personally know of a "brother", (gag), who bought coffees for his entire crew, for work. He went into Horton's, and rolled up every rim, to see if any were winners, before taking them out to the van. None were winners.....how's that for a greedy brother???

P.S..............I won.....a coffee yesterday.Did you here about the two school girls who found a cup at school, and after rolling the rim, found it was the vehicle? Their parents are fighting over it, and the teacher who says he threw the cup away, wants his DNA tested to prove it's his. Has anyone heard anymore of it?

• Legolas
    Legolas
    P.S..............I won.....a coffee yesterday.Did you here about the two school girls who found a cup at school, and after rolling the rim, found it was the vehicle? Their parents are fighting over it, and the teacher who says he threw the cup away, wants his DNA tested to prove it's his. Has anyone heard anymore of it?

Nope ..That's all I heard as well!

IMO..the guy who through it away is out of luck!

As for the two kids...the story I heard sounded very odd...one took it out of the can and told the other to roll up the rim ...odd!

• delilah
    delilah

IMO..the guy who through it away is out of luck!

yeah, apparently a lawyer says the same thing. Once he threw it away, it didn't belong to him anymore, and he has no legal recourse.

I heard that the 10 year old girl found the cup, but couldn't roll up the rim, so asked her 12 year old friend to do it for her. The older girl then figured it was hers, and so did her parents, as she rolled up the rim. Ever since, they've been feuding over it.

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's all I heard too. They should just sell the thing and split the money already.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit