Internet Fraud (Wilfred)

by MsMcDucket 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

My son-in-law's dad fell for that scam and sent them all the money he had, plus borrowed several hundred thousand more. It amounted to about three million dollars. Now he and his wife are living on SS, he lost his business, home and was responsibile for my step-daughter and husband losing their home also. Your words describes him very well.

how greedy and stupid does one have to be to believe such utter crap?

Ken P.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Geez Ken,

For that kind of money he could have bought Togo retail and had enough change for Siera Leone.

unc.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    I sent him a polite email from my account sixinchcock AT hotmail.co.uk (I only got that account cas 7, 8 and 9 wasn't available)

XD!!!!

jojochan.

• LDH
    LDH
    There was a check for $1,980.00 in with the letter that said I had won $90,000. I was supposed to cash the check to pay for the handling of the transaction and send the money to them. It came in the mail, not over the internet.

That's cause when they get the check back (if you had cashed it) they would've had two important things. Your account number (bank info) and your signature.

Do you remember what bank it was drawn on?

Lisa

• wombat
    wombat

I love receiving Nigerian email scams. They are so much fun to reply to.

Rather than send a Nigerian lady with a lazy $25 million my bank account details I instead proposed marriage to her. But when she moved to Australia she would have to wear a shirt if we dined out. Can't have her tits dangling in the soup. It actually got a bit worse but I'll spare you.

I guess that she's still thinking about it.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Can't have her tits dangling in the soup.

XD!!!!!

That's MY laugh of the day. Thanks wombat.

jojochan.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Yep...got it too.

Dimples

• ocelot
    ocelot

Excellent, I shall email him and have some fun.

• Undecided
    Undecided

LDH, don't ask me to remember anything. My mind is unable to do that anymore. I didn't recognize the bank's name and looked it up on the net , don't think it was on Google. It was a foreign bank, I think from Canada.

Ken P.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I read in Newsweek, I think, that these dipsh*ts sit around in internet cafes in the evening and cook up these letters that they email all over the place in America. Amazingly, enough dummies bite for it that they actually make a living from it. And laugh their lousy spelling butts off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit