Oh my... I found a copy of the WTS 2005 Financial Report on the internet!

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elsewhere
  • NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Wow - a HUGE chunk of the $$$ is going into 'administration' cost, almost all of which is labeled 'overseas aid'. I think this should be rightly translated 'sent back home to Crooklyn.'

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I don't know what 'normal' should be but these seemed odd to me:

560,900+ for Field ministries automobile assistance

-1,391 for Shepharding (actually fits in with how little 'shepharding' is done) pitifully small deficit for a religion that is bleeding from membership loss. Guess shepharding is just not as important as buildings, land, printing presses and automobiles.

Administrative Services: The total of $8,475,779 includes $8,142,277 for overseas aid. (hmmmm)

Watchtower Travel Agency - WTF??!!?? And it looks like there is a surplus or $45,000+ australian

Looks more and more like a publishing company with a few 'side businesses'.

-AudeSapere. (Dare to Know; Dare to have wisdom/understanding)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

here are the expenses and losses....

2005 on left column / 2004 on right.. i posted this in the other thraed too..sorry.didnt see this one.anyway what can the millions for evangelizing and teaching be for? everyone volunteers!

alt

• LDH
    LDH

Could anyone explain how headquarters has expenses for shepherding? This is an expense handled by local congregation elders.

• blondie
    blondie

Lisa, on page 13, they break it down further to "hospital information, legal support, humanitarian relief."

Blondie

• LDH
    LDH
    "hospital information, legal support, humanitarian relief."

ohhhh.....thank you Blondie.

I get it now.

Shepherding = going to the hospital to make sure your flock dies from lack of a blood transfusion.

Legal Support = your lawyers proofing every article about medical care to make sure it says "conscience matter" so you can't be sued when someone dies

Humanitarian Relief = 15 stale fruit bags the CO brought with him to visit the local congregation.

I mean, really, WTF kind of Humanitarian Relief can you get with $3,000 dollars?

Lisa

Breaking it down Class

• anewme
    anewme

Elsewhere, what a find!!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY IS A RIPOFF CULT

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I just KNEW you would find this interesting and know exactly what to do with it Elsewhere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit