The Elder Scrolls IV: OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Dune 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

Its installing on my PC as i'm posting this.
    I've been waiting months for it and it came out today.
    if you havent heard of it. Here's a link.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/index.html

Am i the only person who's been anticipating it's arrival?

• daystar
    daystar

Oh yes, oh yes! I've played all the prior ones and still load up Morrowind on occasion.

Let me know how it is!!

(I always wait a period of time before buying the games, no matter what. Though I've been waiting for this one for a while.)

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Oh I'm so going to buy this when I get money.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wow, looks like a huge game. I played Morrowind a lot back in the day, but I just can't play these games anymore. No, not because I'm still afraid of the deemunz, but because I will begin to see my life being sucked away.

• daystar
    daystar

Hey Dune! I know it's only been half an hour, but... get back here and tell us how it is!!

• Dune
    Dune

lol, sorry for taking so long.
    The game is vicious. I know a game is good when i forget that i'm hungry, lol.

It took me a while to make a character of my likenesses, but the game is on point. They start you off with a dungeon that has rats the size of dogs and these ugly goblin things. I high recommend it.

Make sure you have at least the minimum required settings too. I thought i was going to buy more crap to upgrade my PC but i guess i dont.

god i hope today's meeting is cancelled...

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Oblivion Or Meeting?
    Which Will you choose?

• Jehovah,
    Jehovah,

Oblivion

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm currently playing Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. I love it, I imagine it's not quite the same as yours.

Dams

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Super Monkey Ball is cute too, but Oblivion is cuter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit