Hello ..Im Mentalist

by mentalist 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mentalist
    mentalist

After starting a thread yesterday and taking in the various responses i feel i should set the record straight on a couple of things.Over the last couple of days aswell as here i have joined JWO and Slippys too.Im not a troll but im not a board virgin either.These three particular sites have been mentioned to me (not quite recommended)by an ex-witness, so i thought id have a look see for myself. It feels like i know several characters already very well (having had indepth conversations about them)but im very suprised at the size of the community you have here.I was raised a witness but never baptised.Family still all are and in fairness treat me very well as do members of my old congregation when i bump into them.I guess thats enough for now,cant be giving too much away this is the internet after all. Btw..At times i realise i am not the best speller in the world(i struggled all the way through school),but to those people who replied to my thread just to point that out..Bite me!Your no different than the the type of Elder who completely missed the point of how hard it was being a young JW but still took great pleasure in telling you how sports socks were not appropriate attire for the meetings.Sheesh.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

He He He.....

sports socks at meetings......what a bunch of dopes some elders are!

welcome mentalist. I haven't seen any of your other comments so I'm not sure what boat you may have rocked.

I hope that you enjoy your stay....

-freedomlover

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Mentalist

wouldn't life be boring if everyone agreed on everything

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum mentalist, it wasn't polite what other ppl did to criticise your grammar as soon as you started posting here. It's easy to make use of a spell checker to sort out the spelling.

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome Mentalist. Don't pay attention to those who critize your spelling, etc.

Enjoy and take care.

Golf

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Mentalist - in that other thread you started you acted like a rude ignorant creep (JW Elder type#1).

Now if you want some cred here why not show some common decency and backbone by giving those good people who took the time and trouble to give you honest thoughtful replies at least some acknowledgement?

Very rude Unclebruce who thought your heading so outragously stupid as to not warrant a thoughful reply.

ps: In the midst of a war, go into a military hospital and ask is this place necessary and see how far you get

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey mentalist, you can't wear socks like that and post here, what the hell do you think you're doing?

• Frog
    Frog
    ps: In the midst of a war, go into a military hospital and ask is this place necessary and see how far you get

unc b, i just knew that you must've come on here to further antagonise our new poster friend ;)...you do crack me up though unc, your witt is almost too much at times for my lil froggy bladder hehe...

anway mentalist...it's nice to see your personality coming through so early in the peace. don't let all the different folk on here rub you up the wrong way, personality clashes/tall poppy syndrome are a fact of life. I'm sure you'll find the number of people you don't get along with so well will be in the minority...

...as for spelling & grammatical errors, you'll always get that from some folks on the internet, it stands out to me like a sore thumb, but I usually bite my tongue

Thanks for the intro. x frog

• luna2
    luna2

Hi, Mentalist. Guess I'll have to go back and see what happened. I've been kind of random on what posts I've read in the past couple days.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit