What I learned at the KH on Sunday 3/19/2006

by MinisterAmos 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The speaker told us that the end is almost here and the storm in Australia is the proof that we are in the last days.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well first off, sorry u went to a meeting... that should be made illegal... all i ever learned in the meeting was how to hide the fact that i was sleeping.. i never perfected the sleeping with my eyes open, thats just creepy... but i do know how to keep my head straight whiles i sleep..

the infamous one

• Kudra
    Kudra

How in the world did they tie in the storm to the end of the world?
    Please, enlighten us...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    the storm in Australia is the proof that we are in the last days

Get out of town!!!

I thought the tsunami over in asia Christmas before was proof we are in the last days...

Losers.

• LDH
    LDH

Minister Amos, I am going to like you. LOL.

Thank God we have Elders to interpret the deep happenings on earth.

• James Free
    James Free

If something bad happens in one location some idiot will say it is the END.

It was the same for 9/11. What happened was shocking, but Americans only got a taste of the atrocities that happen every day all over the world. It was not the start of Armageddon, and a cyclone in Australia is not too.

The problem is that the JW's always see each incident as a sign of the end because everything 'is getting worse'. Actually, war, tsunami's and so on have been around since the beginning. When Pompei was destroyed in one night by a volcanic eruption, was it the end? No, but if there had been JW's in the next own I bet they would have suggested it!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Don't they screen nuts before letting them on the platform. Australia has a cyclone every year at this time.

• barry
    barry

Did they also say that there was no loss of life.?

• Clam
    Clam
    The speaker told us that the end is almost here and the storm in Australia is the proof that we are in the last days.

I believe that we are now living in the last days of the Watchtower Society.

• James Free
    James Free
    Don't they screen nuts before letting them on the platform.

If they did that half the speakers would be gone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit