I have a dream! Please help me out....

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Heeey Gumbo started it!
    I was being good I think .. hang on I'll go check...yep gumballs stated it.. now now gumbro don't go all farkelon us fer christs-ache .

Watchtower Society: Try as you might, you cannot hide the truth!

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Gumby -didn't edit it in time d'ohh

Watchtower Sciety: Try as you migt, you cannot hide the truth!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Watchtower Psokietry: Try as you might, you cannanites hide the truth! Watchtower Sockitome: Tripe as you like, you cannot hire the truth! Watchtower Polish: Buff as you might, you can nut hide's ~ struth!

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Elsewhere....ya pissed yet? Don't blame me........Unc started this whole damn shinanigan. I Pm'ed him and told him to knock it off and he said ' I was just jealous and to mind my own damn buisness'......I swear!

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... no I'm not pissed..... all I care about is the message and idea be spread everywhere possible!

Anyway, I'm not worried about chocolate covered balls... I've already got brass balls. Ask around, I've actually brought them to exJW gatherings and let everyone touch them. I'll be bringing them to the May 6th Aposta Crawfest in Dallas. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/105580/1.ashx

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey gumbut I'm trying to help here...

I'ts not easy comming up with good anti watchtower slogons this late and at short notice.

Watchtower Sewertea: Try as you might, you can not hide the turd!

• Clam
    Clam

Good on ya Elsewhere

Crotchtower Society: Try as you might, you cannot hide your balls

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Watchdog Society: Try as you might, you can not bite elsewhere!

• gumby
    gumby

I got dibbs on touchin his brass balls first in Dallas. Since I'm already in the nutsack shinnin buisness, I might as well polish them so's they'll look shinny and new for everyone to see.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

alt

There you go !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit