Support please

by unique1 19 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hugs to leftbelow!! Hope you can keep it together.

much love

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

(((LeftBelow)))

Please be assured of the support from your friends at JWD. I hope that whatever is troubling you will soon make ammends. Thinking of you!

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( left below ))) We're here if you need a 'listening ear'.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

We care about you (((((((leftbelow)))))))

~Merry

• evita
    evita

So sorry to hear of your difficulties. Will be thinking of you.
    Eva

• unique1
    unique1

Thanks you guys. I will be forwarding him this post. I know all of your support will be appreciated.

• LDH
    LDH

Left Below,

Whatever is happening is certainly unwanted~~ stay strong and stay focused. We are thinking of you.

Lisa

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Thank you all so much I am not big on guys crying but you kind word have brought tears to my eyes I have been feelling alone and today I am compltely lost and crushed but your words have given me some comfort and for that I am forever grateful I can't say this enough THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and to Unique1 you are truly Unique this helped alot you are a true friend. Thanks again to everyone

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi leftbelow

Good to hear from you - don't be afraid to cry, crying brings deep emotional healing. Stay around and chat too - it's a bit quiet at the mo but I suspect America will be arriving soon!! (((hugs)))

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I wish I could thank everyone personaly so I will start with you Thank you Sad Emo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit