Beware!

by Lord-Quad 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

If you post the offical website of the Watchtower bible and tract society on this board, the society can see where the person is coming froom when the person clicks on the links! I was not sure if any of you realized that or not, but thought I may mention it to you!

David

www.watchtower.cc www.quad-central.com

• ballistic
    ballistic
    can see where the person is coming froom

isn't that a good thing?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for the info and links David.

The best thing for me on the official watchtower site is the Bible online. I hope it never shuts down - its so easy to cut and paste scriptures from the NWT rather than having to labouriously type them out.

unclebruce.

==

Hey Ballistic,

It may not bother you or I but is good to know and a fair warning for internet dubs in good standing. This is war bro. ( and they started it lol.)

unc.

• sf
    sf

Great website you've put together David.

You are very much appreciated by many.

Welcome a-board.

Have a nice day.

sKally

• Cellist
    Cellist

So, what does that mean exactly?

Cellist

• wednesday
    wednesday

I don't keep up with all this very well, but the watchtower.cc site seems to be gone. His other site is amazing. I read the story about the bethelite who ran over a woman and the wt settled out of court for 1.55 milion rather than let it go to jury.

Does this mean they can trace you, get your ip address, which what good does that do unles they can get your real name?

• Chimene
    Chimene

Trace me please! Come to my house! I don't care! LOL!!!!!!

My ex congregation is in Elgin South Carolina, come and get me, LOL!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

WAR!!!! YEA cmon watchtower EAT ME!!!!

• sf
    sf

Hi weds,

Not sure what server you use, yet watchtowerr.cc is still very active:

http://watchtower.cc/

• daystar
    daystar

cellist

So, what does that mean exactly?

Not much really. They could see what your IP address is and that you came from this site to there. But having your IP address alone is not likely to do them much good in identifying you, unless they were to partake in rather illegal activities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit