Just found the forum

by UncleT 31 Replies latest jw friends

• UncleT
    UncleT

This is cool. There are other sites out there but this is the coolest by far. Been DF'd since 1981. Spent a long time tormenting and pursecuting the JW's. In the last few years I have learned tolerance. The individual witnesses, (my family included) as a general rule (some exeptions) just believe what they are told by the org. and try to live the strict lifestyle put in front of them. The blame all lies with the society and their rigid rule, false prophesys, and claims. I even today, stay confused about some issues and wonder about death, the end, this and that, but, I do know this...IF there is a hell, a very special, very hot and very violent corner is reserved for the governing body. Charlie Taze is already there along with all his other cronies.

• luna2
    luna2

Hi ya, Uncle T. Welcome to the forum.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi Uncle T. Enjoy.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hi Unc, Stick around.

• sf
    sf

Welcome a-board.

The individual witnesses, (my family included) as a general rule (some exeptions) just believe what they are told by the org.

Well, it is fast approaching 2007. It's time they pull their collective heads out of the sand. Don't you think?

It is my strong opinion that anyone blindly believing what anyone TELLS them, and does not check for facts, thus using critical thinking skills, has no one to blame BUT themselves for ALL of their actions.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

sKally

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi uncleT

enjoy your stay

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome to the Forum UncleT

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Welcome Uncle T,

Most of us here were just like your family. At one stage or another we believed whatever the divine brooklynites said.

happy posting, unclebruce

PS: Watchout for gumby and his international scrotum polishing associates.. the bad ass club.

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome uncleT. enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit