A new cult idea -- or is it?

by osmosis 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Quotes first president Church of Blank for his concise foundation dogma...Blondie and jgnat vice-presedents to fill in the blanks...writing and printing departments not needed...this leaves the rank and file to be Blankets...send money and be blanked...Blankhova will bless the work...

• jstalin
    jstalin

I appoint myself Blank Overseer of the North American Blankist Principality.

• Quentin
    Quentin

You are so appointed...collect plenty money for Blankhova's blessing...standby, PO box number to follow...as MM said make that blank checks with signatures...

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Quentinrecommends:

blank checks with signatures

I dunno, as a faithful Blankist I'm afraid it might be a sin for me to sign a blank check. Because then it wouldn't be Blank, you see.

_____ _____

• osmosis
    osmosis

lol I accidentally hit the send button and used up my last post. now it's the next day and I can't remember what my idea was

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Just another ZEN spin-off. BORING

steve

• Quentin
    Quentin
    I dunno, as a faithful Blankist I'm afraid it might be a sin for me to sign a blank check. Because then it wouldn't be Blank, you see

Ah a true beliver, well done good and faithful Blanker...no need to sin...cash only, Blankhova wishes no one to be burdened...

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

One thing is for sure, reading the Blankist Bible won't take up too much of my time.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

As a member of the governing body you must do as I tell you. I fire blanks.

• wombat
    wombat

bttt...(I'm sick)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit