On the Fade

by parlay 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• parlay
    parlay

Raised in the org, baptized 27 years, elder 8 years. Wouldn't kiss butt, 
    called a spade a spade with elders, CO's and DO's. Currently on the fade. 
    No meeting or service in last 7 to 8 months. No sheepherding calls due to my knowing 
    the details of the elders injustice and lack of love. They don't want to hear it so they have left
    me alone thus far. Although I'm not DFed I shun pompous JW's that I know would would love the opportunity 
    to look down their nose at me for not attending anymore. Feels good beating them to the punch. 
    What's interesting is that the few good people that call themselves trying to encouraging me
    haven't been able to refute my lines of reasoning. Such as, if a person is disfellowshipped wrongly, maybe for not 
    agreeing with a teaching which was later changed, Is the mistake admitted and the person contacted so that the DFing
    could be rescinded? Answer no. So how could that person be judged adversely by Jehovah? There are so many other good 
    lines of reasoning I've learned on this forum that just leave them dumbfounded.
  • MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome parlay!

And did I say "WELCOME"?
    alt

Hope your fade goes just the way you want it to...

~Merry

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Welcome to the board, been here almost a year myself and love it. Going on my 8th year of fading.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Welcome Parlay,

I too came on board today! Although my husband and I had been watching this sight for a year now. Isn't it amazing how no one knows what to say to that line of reasoning! I have used it myself, witth the same results..NOTHING! They don't know how to respond! I really appreciate you coming forward to tell your story. I was, and still am, amazed at how many JWs are leaving. Everyday more and more get the nerve to post here. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing more of your experiences in JW land!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome to the board Parlay

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome Parley! Good to have you on board. I look forward to you posts.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the board Parlay,

It's nice to see so many newbies posting when I pop in.

I haven't had an answer to that DF question either, just avoidance.

Cheers

Chris

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Parlay and Lady Liberty. It is so great to keep hearing of new people fading. It makes me have hope that one day my family will also see the truth and we will be re-united.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit