The Toxic Danger of Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets...Who Knew???

by SWALKER 42 Replies latest social current

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

I have to agree with the Watchtower stance on vaccinations. Obviously if the watchtower really cared about health they would not be a cult based on mind control and mental abuse. So we know the false motive behind their so called health tips.

Before modern vaccinations, Autism, Tourette's Syndrom, Down's Syndrome, Alzheimers, was unheard of. The majo vaccine preservative is "thimerosal" which is 50% mercury. Mercury is extremely toxic and leads to all kinds of diseases and conditions.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Nathan - Shame on you.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Nathan what on earth is this you are talking about?

• sf
    sf

~sigh~ This is truly distrubing for me, as I love to bury my face in a hot, fresh towel, right out of the dryer that was rinsed in April Fresh Downey, and inhale the smell with a huge whiff.

There's no other smell like it. Damn.

sKally

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I don't use fabric softener as it irritates my skin. I can't even use scented laundry detergent.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Wednesday - Goto www.dhmo.org for further information on this dangerous chemical that Nathan spoke about. Here is just a sampling of how dangerous it can be.

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

• Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    • Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    • Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    • DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    • Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    • Contributes to soil erosion.
    • Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    • Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
    • Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    • Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
    • Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
    • Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
  • damselfly
    damselfly

I can't stand fragranced things they lead to instant headaches for me. I try to buy everything unscented and "natural" if I can.

Dams

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm gonna pour myself a glass of chilled DHMO.....yummm!!!

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I'm gonna pour myself a glass of chilled DHMO.....yummm!!!

I brew all my tea with DHMO and it hasn't hurt me yet .

• toreador
    toreador

I am going to have to show this to my wife!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit