What's going on?

by under74 12 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Let’s see, I am still a little sick, I have a bad cough but feel much better than I did last week, I was really sick all week and did not take a day off from work, I finally took off on Thursday because my little sister got really sick and ended up in the ER.

I was feeling really down yesterday about a lot of things and had a really good friend knock some sense into me (it was about time someone did that) and after we talked I felt a billion times better. I got the best sleep ever last night, woke up late this morning took a walk and was late to work. My boss is gone for a week so I’m going to be working 12 hours a day with no help; I’m also working on starting a web-site. That’s all I have to share.

lola

• uninformed
    uninformed

Memorial season has me kind of in the dumps.

Our family is planning a trip to Branson and we are going to have an informal family discussion of the various facets of Nisan 14, its history and the inauguration of the New Covenant, then the later establishment of the Kingdom Covenant. Maybe I will feel better afterward.

I feel the WT is really a sick, bad organization, but I miss the sense of belonging that we had from the 50's.

Pretty melancholy day.

u

• under74
    under74

Good to hear from all of you. I started a new job at the end of January that's been kicking my ass and I'm trying to move--although that seems to be falling through at the moment.

FHN- I'm going to read your history and try to post if I think I can add something worthwhile. Hope whatever it is will pass soon.

IP-Good to hear from you

Collegegirl- I've been there. School and work are difficult alone...doing both at the same time is something to be proud of.

Wombat- THANK YOU

Josie!- I don't know how you do it. Hey, what's a "Pamper Chef Party?"

Greendawn- I kinda expect for the usual troll and flame war....but you never know when things are going to change. Thanks for the update!

Lola- Sorry you've been so sick. You kind of sound like me--I've had a serious sinus infection but my boss has been on vacation so I can't even go in late in order to make a doctor's appointment. I really hope you feel better soon.

uninformed- I'm sorry. It takes time for us all to find our own way out. I hope your family trip goes well.

EVERYBODY thanks for the updates! Kinda feel out of the JWD loop so it's good to hear what's going on with you all.

Anyone else got anything to tell me about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit