What's the most productive period of year for the JW's?

by JH 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I wonder if it would be this time of year, when the elders try to bring a few back to the hall for the memorial coming up soon.

They won't get me this year.....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

They're productive?

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

There is no such thing!!!!!!!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

I thought August was when there was a big push for the pioneers to get all their time in and for the service nitwit to make sure he gets caught up with everybody who didn't turn time slips in at various times during the year? Sept. used to be a big month too...start the "service year" off with a bang and all that.

I did get invited to the Grand Memorial of Nothing this year again, but it was just a note stuck in my door. I was going to write back, but I lost the note before I read all of it.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well around here it is definitely not the summer...the pioneers scramble to get their hours in so they will have the summer off.

• greendawn
    greendawn

All times of the year are the same and getting ever less productive as time goes by and ppl get better informed about the real nature of cults, and then the cultists will move to the third world where most ppl can barely eat let alone own computers and have internet connections.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

To be productive one has to produce something, so apart from the constantly-recycled bs in the literature, that rules the wts out. they are equally productive all the year round.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AUGUST , then March and April

• M.J.
    M.J.

I must say here in UBM-ville I'm noticing that about NOW there is some kind of huge surge in zeal going on. Other UBMs seem to be witnessing the same thing. Not sure if I know exactly what's up.

• JH
    JH

I didnt expect August to be a productive month, cause everyone is gone on vacations....

Maybe some inactive tend to come back for September for the new theocratic year.....and get a fresh start.....

But I would think that March or April would be the best, cause they get so many people to go to the memorial...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit