Pioneer Sister's "No Blood Keyrings"

by Clam 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Clam
    Clam

Here's a product on ebay. It's a keyring to hang off your minsistry bag.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JEHOVAHS-WITNESS-NO-BLOOD-KEYRING_W0QQitemZ6613386991QQcategoryZ3628QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't see why it doesn't say Attention I do not accept the primary components of blood—namely red cells, white cells, platelets and plasma. However fractions of all primary components are permitted. I'm not entirely sure what that means but if there is a medical emergency then you can always ask the Hospital Liason Committee who are the guys in the foyer in the suits carrying Bibles.

Maybe there wasn't enough space.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

LOL!!!
    Thanks for the laugh Clam. I really needed that.
    tall penguin

• loosie
    loosie

Maybe that is how she is financing her pioneer lifestyle.

That is an exact copy of the blood card...why doesn't the WTBTS shut her down for copyright infringement?

• alamb
    alamb

You can get one if you send for info. from Circuit Leasing. You also get a little calendar.

• vomit
    vomit

Where can I buy a NO BREAST MILK keyring?

Or a NO WHITE BLOOD CELL PASSED THROUGH MILK keyring?

Or a NO BLOOD TRANSFERED THROUGH THE PLACENTA keyring?

Or a CAN I HAVE A STEAK WITH LOTS OF MEET JUICE keyring?

• Clam
    Clam

It's all very sad isn't it?

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Can they get all the "I will accept/not accept the following blood factions" on.
    the problem they have with the blood issue is that there are more grey areas than black and white. A simple no blood key ring is a waste of money/time.
    Eyeslice

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe we should buy her keytags and destroy them, and whenever she has more up for sale, buy them and destroy them too.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You would end up throwing away a lot of keyrings as the new light changes.

Rub a Dub

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sadly JWs are socially illiterate.

They don't realize that a keyring that has the words "No Blood" actually says "Hey everyone, look at me! I'm a moron brainwashed member of a cult!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit