WhooHooo!!! Tax return of $19,000!!!!!!!!

by damselfly 24 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ummmm that's when I knew I did it wrong.

So I had to do it all over again. UGH! Thank goodness I've been a student for few years and have tuition credits built up. My actual refund is going to be just over $3,000. Well if I did this one right LOL! So if I did new computor here I come! Then the rest is going toward my credit card bill.

Dams

• outnfree
    outnfree

$3,000. is plenty exciting in itself. I myself was thrilled to just not owe anything!

Enjoy!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Wow that is awesome. Enjoy it, not everyone is so lucky to get that much back. I got back about $1300 back this year and was thrilled about that.

Balsam

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

What so I just spent 2 hours writing a marriage proposal for nothing?! sheesh damsefly, you gotta be more careful how you head things.

build a bushies hopes up like that...

...and I'd planned a quick gettaway too

• luna2
    luna2

LOL I was gonna say! Still, I'd be extremely happy if my refund came to $3000. I'm sure it won't be, however. I just don't have enough deductions.

• damselfly
    damselfly

**Breaks out pen and paper** Note to self - unclebruce's undying love and affection may be purchased for a mere $19,000, must start saving pennies immediately!

Dams ( Where has my piggy bank gone to?)

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Hey if we all sent pennies..

It could be a June wedding..

Snoozy...who would appreciate a refund like that!..

• daystar
    daystar

You may buy mine for the low, low price of $18,999!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That reminds me of about 4 years ago! I did my taxes, and it came to about 6 grand. So I redid them, and got the same thing! So, even though I knew it wasnt right, I sent them in. Got em back, and spent it. 2 years later, it caught up with me, and I had to pay it back lol!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Young People Ask ~ Is it christian to purchase a spouse from an apostate message board?

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit